The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - SecretAgent - 11-06-2022 14:22

(11-06-2022 14:15 )crankshaft Wrote:  I am not an apologist for Russia.

In that statement you sum up the crux of our different views because in every post you make you demonstrate a willingness to follow the Russian line. You should just take out the not from your sentence to avoid doubt

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 11-06-2022 14:36

(11-06-2022 14:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  

In that statement you sum up the crux of our different views because in every post you make you demonstrate a willingness to follow the Russian line. You should just take out the not from your sentence to avoid doubt

Are you an apologist for Azov Battallion then?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - SecretAgent - 11-06-2022 14:43

(11-06-2022 14:36 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(11-06-2022 14:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  

Are you an apologist for Azov Battallion then?

I don’t believe I’ve ever commented on them

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - 4waydiablo - 17-06-2022 15:09

A big blaze in Russia. Yesterday Russia's largest natural gas field caught fire. It's a long way from Ukraine. In fact it's closer to the North Pole than Moscow. It's officially an accident and the fire was extinguished in less than 2 hours.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - schvall - 30-06-2022 10:55

Ukraine has retaken Snake Island which is quite a significant development. The Russians had been using it as a base to attack the mainland and fire on Odessa. It appears that the Russian occupiers hastily abandoned the island under heavy fire during the night or in an alternative reality that they 'withdrew from the island as a gesture of goodwill'.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 30-06-2022 11:41

Hope that becomes a turning point, remember when Russia got kicked out of Afghanistan?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 02-07-2022 18:11

How many ships now have Russia lost either by accidentally sinking their own or other wise? Landing craft was apparently blown up after hitting a Russian mine near Mariupol

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 03-07-2022 07:01

(30-06-2022 11:41 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Hope that becomes a turning point, remember when Russia got kicked out of Afghanistan?

nah it was a strategic withdraw they are making gains in the donbas region

main reason to get out of snake island was because the ukranians have been prob using french artillery peices with a special shell that meant they could bombard the island at will because it suddenly came into range

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - schvall - 11-07-2022 17:01

Russia has been slowly advancing in the Donbas region, but is now suffering an ammunition shortage after Ukraine hit several arms depots with their new long-range artillery. The Russian air defences had actually become pretty good at shooting down Ukrainian drones, but it seems they can't cope with this new artillery.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 11-07-2022 17:04

What are the chances either side are using depleted uranium shells?