The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danica : General Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Danica : General Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=10424)

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Robot Devil - 10-09-2013 15:18

Decent pic of the Arrogant One...

[Image: 26240hk.jpg]

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 10-09-2013 17:07

So she went from getting her tits out, to, erm, getting her tits out. Let's face it, girls like Danica will never be taken seriously by the mainstream media. Basically, if you want to excel in the mainstream media without whoring yourself out like some desperate attending various parties or shagging someone famous, then put yourself through college or university. Sadly, too many people are famous just for the sake of being famous, rather than having any real talent.

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Shady - 10-09-2013 17:20

(10-09-2013 17:07 )Chilly Wrote:  So she went from getting her tits out, to, erm, getting her tits out. Let's face it, girls like Danica will never be taken seriously by the mainstream media. Basically, if you want to excel in the mainstream media without whoring yourself out like some desperate attending various parties or shagging someone famous, then put yourself through college or university. Sadly, too many people are famous just for the sake of being famous, rather than having any real talent.

Yeah, the whole nature of the glamour industry is short-term, what's currently trending and ultimately disposable. You need to be both exceptional and exceptionally lucky to remain in it for a long time, or to be able to use it to step up and out of it. Very few models manage the latter because of exactly what Chilly said - mainstream media has already decided where your place is.

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - samdee111 - 10-09-2013 21:52

Heart Heart Big Grin
Nuts interview - extended version

[Image: yhiw]

[Image: yhiy]

[Image: yhiz]

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - samdee111 - 11-09-2013 19:38

Beachbabe Danica!! Aloha HeartHeartHeartCool

[Image: yiiv]

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - minge magnet - 12-09-2013 16:14

Her nipple op scars have healed nicelyBig Grin and footloose and fancy free now since breaking up with her fella. I'm in with a chanceHeartHeartTongue Still a cracking looking birdCool

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - brinsford - 12-09-2013 22:43

Just Stunning Miss Thrall HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - mickster - 13-09-2013 00:47

(10-09-2013 17:07 )Chilly Wrote:  So she went from getting her tits out, to, erm, getting her tits out. Let's face it, girls like Danica will never be taken seriously by the mainstream media. Basically, if you want to excel in the mainstream media without whoring yourself out like some desperate attending various parties or shagging someone famous, then put yourself through college or university. Sadly, too many people are famous just for the sake of being famous, rather than having any real talent.
Agreed .
But I still think there's a chance Danica could still appear on Celebrity Juice openin g the window on the magazine billboard round .
She's got all the credentials ; was semi-famous once upon a time , comes cheap and is desperate for tv exposure .
Bounce

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Johnson007 - 13-09-2013 12:28

(12-09-2013 16:14 )minge magnet Wrote:  Her nipple op scars have healed nicelyBig Grin and footloose and fancy free now since breaking up with her fella. I'm in with a chanceHeartHeartTongue Still a cracking looking birdCool

maybe a some airbrushing is used on the pics...... had the scars for a while.... I always wished she had got a better boob job...... (she still makes me wank though)

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - minge magnet - 13-09-2013 13:36

I believe that copious amounts of saliva applied to the nipple areaTongue followed by drizzling male sperm assists in healing scar tissueTongue