The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Cooper_temple - 18-12-2021 12:26

Latest news/rumour is : Two-week' Christmas lockdown looms – Boris set to thrust new rules on UK after SAGE plea

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 18-12-2021 14:16

It will get thru with labour help. he will then have a leadership challenge and prob lose

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Cooper_temple - 18-12-2021 14:21

(18-12-2021 14:16 )HannahsPet Wrote:  It will get thru with labour help. he will then have a leadership challenge and prob lose

One thing that is funny/scary is he has rebels who vote against covid restrictions/passports etc because of freedom but nearly every one of them have voted FOR removing liberty to protest (policing bill), liberty to vote (ID cards), citizenship (nationality and borders bill).
Different type of freedom eh...Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - uwot - 18-12-2021 15:47

(17-12-2021 22:04 )winsaw Wrote:  I am more inclined to wait for what Witty says

Listening to lizards like him isn't helping. has he ever said something that wasn't wrong?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 18-12-2021 18:31

London has declared a “major incident” and the BBC reports a surge in hospitalisations — up almost 30% in a week.

That data is still ‘fuzzy’ though. The virus is spreading so fast that it is hard to distinguish from headline data how many of these were hospitalisations with COVID (i.e. I broke my leg, went to A&E and tested positive) versus hospitalisations for COVID.

Anyway, I’m all boosted up now.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 18-12-2021 19:17

^ It takes up to 3 weeks before the booster does it work.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 18-12-2021 19:24

thought it was 1-2 weeks

mind you might depend when you had the last one if its 3 months might be quicker

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - seducedx6 - 18-12-2021 22:05

I happened across this:
https://thetab.com/uk/2021/12/17/i-got-fired-from-my-pub-job-after-refusing-to-come-in-to-work-with-covid-symptoms-232593
It might not be unusual, but once people recover, they can get another job, whereas those who sacked them, will have made a difficult situation, far worse for themselves.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 19-12-2021 02:18

(18-12-2021 19:17 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ It takes up to 3 weeks before the booster does it work.

One doctor said 7 days after the jab you would have enough antibodies to fight the virus, another one said 2 to 3 weeks. If the medical establishment don't know what hope is there for us civilians. eek

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 19-12-2021 11:44

^^ It's not like switching a light on, levels of immunity build up over days & weeks, & not everyone is starting from the same point, with different gaps between jabs & individual immune response. Not everyone will reach the optimum protection.