The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - gazfc - 10-11-2010 14:59

The glasses do it for me

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - hisir - 10-11-2010 16:08

Looking very hot todayHeart Sammie could pull off any outfitHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - iloveMegan - 10-11-2010 16:26

(10-11-2010 16:08 )hisir Wrote:  Sammie could pull off any outfit

Hopefully she'll do that literally sometime soon Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - RRROGER - 10-11-2010 16:41

My previous comments elsewhere about not what but how, must surely apply to Sammie today; most overdressed of all the girls on the Pad today, but the effect of her boobs (with pasties unfortunately) repeatedly falling out of her shirt is sublimely mesmerising + miniskirt with the hem around her waist.?Surprised, overall a brilliant contrast in styles to her co-presenters Evelynn & Alexa...HeartHeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - bigguy01 - 10-11-2010 18:01

the pasties and titty tape need to banned on healthy and safety ground as they could injury the ladie when removing them. the webstream is back on apart from 948.

she reminds me of misty anderson

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - iloveMegan - 10-11-2010 18:40

Thought she had slipped before realising it was just a crease in her tit tape annoyed, but without it she wouldn't be able to have her blouse open the way it is, so swings and roundabouts I suppose. Fantastic show from Sammie today, nearly as good as her performance in the gym the other week, and what an outfit Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - RRROGER - 10-11-2010 18:49

Despite being overdressed Sammie has put on an amazing show today, rivalling her last EliteTV night show, teasing & tantalizing; suggests to me it could be a trial run leading up to her debut on BangBabes.....I (we) wish!!!TongueTongueHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - woods1976 - 10-11-2010 18:51

at the moment she is the best performer on daytime tv, bring on nights.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - kevin - 10-11-2010 18:54

Wow,absolutley gorgeous, I hope shes good at taking dicktation.Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - WellHeeled - 10-11-2010 20:01

(10-11-2010 18:51 )woods1976 Wrote:  at the moment she is the best performer on daytime tv, bring on nights.

Got to agree with this-she has been sensational since appearing on the Pad.

Go Sammie! Smile