The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hello Boys & Gals! - The Leila Thread! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Hello Boys & Gals! - The Leila Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=5162)

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - rickhardo - 30-04-2009 16:22

Oh dear, Colbert may be getting some funny looks at the next family get together.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - BriWizzle - 30-04-2009 16:31

Well, i'm not good at French so I can't help, but i copied and pasted it into a translation site, and yes Colbert, it is something to do with vests.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - G@Z! - 30-04-2009 16:35

tiens! leila comment allez-vous aujourd'hui je vois votre serviteur êtes tranquille à le

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - rjack11 - 30-04-2009 16:35

Hey Leila, how's Uni going. I'm going back to do my Masters in Nottingham September. Good luck with your studies.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - BriWizzle - 30-04-2009 17:00

Would be useful if you spelt her name right Smile It's Leila!

rjack11 Wrote:Hey Layla, how's Uni going. I'm going back to do my Masters in Nottingham September. Good luck with your studies.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - rjack11 - 30-04-2009 17:02

chipdude Wrote:Would be useful if you spelt her name right Smile It's Leila!

rjack11 Wrote:Hey Layla, how's Uni going. I'm going back to do my Masters in Nottingham September. Good luck with your studies.

oops, haha

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - tsurugi - 30-04-2009 17:18

Helô Sut wyt ti?

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Leila - 30-04-2009 17:42

hahaha if it settles your mind Colbert...I leant it at school Wink haha probably not then!

It literally translates into "Hello. How are you? Can I take off my jacket, please?" See, even your family would be proud!! Smile

Ooh la la G@z! Bonjour ma petit cherie! J'ai été à l'université audjour'hui. C'était très ennuyeux! Maintenant, peut-être nous devrions parler dans l'anglais? Big Grin

BRAINS AND BEAUTY I TELL THEE!

tsurugi - I am fluent in your language, verbally, but am unable to write it. At all. Unfortunately. Wink

Hey rjack11 - Chip will beat you profusely if you get my name wrong again! lol I get the most mad when people can't pronounce it....I mean how many times a show do I say it?! And then I say it when I answer the bloody phone!!!

xoxo

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Colbert Rules - 30-04-2009 17:43

rickhardo Wrote:Oh dear, Colbert may be getting some funny looks at the next family get together.
Rick, they are coming round to my place tonight. I'm already preparing for the interrogation!

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Colbert Rules - 30-04-2009 17:44

Christ...there here!!!! Better go.