The UK Babe Channels Forum
We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! (/showthread.php?tid=6736)

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - bytor - 21-07-2009 22:34

(21-07-2009 22:06 )Stevie Wrote:  If she was going to do it Lynsey stylee I'd love to see it, but the last thing BS nights needs is even more half-arsed nipple covering shows bladewave

The nipple covering shows are not half-arsed. I have seen some of the nicest full on arses on the BS shows at nights over the last few months I'll have you know! Big Grin

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 21-07-2009 23:47

Only one thing for it, i`m going to have to put Amber over my knee and aaaannnnddddddd aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnDDDDDDDDD Oh shitSad

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Bunna - 22-07-2009 00:15

(21-07-2009 22:06 )Stevie Wrote:  If she was going to do it Lynsey stylee I'd love to see it, but the last thing BS nights needs is even more half-arsed nipple covering shows bladewave

Agreed, I hate nipple plasters....especially when I have to pull them off my hairy chest Big Grin

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Rammyrascal - 22-07-2009 16:40

for me amber today is all the proof bs need to get her on nights. a black bikini top which is struggling to contain her boobs and of course the amberpants

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - devilbiss - 22-07-2009 21:37

anyone watch kids tv shows? at times i have no choice, anyway, there is one called 'wonderpets' and the theme tune goes wonderpets wonderpets' something something something. but everytime i hear it now all i can think of is 'amberpants amberpants'. so now we have a theme for amber haha.

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - mikedafc - 22-07-2009 22:18

They may need to get here on Nights but does she want to do nights? Not every daytime girl will want to do it or be comfortable doing it.

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - jimrockford - 22-07-2009 22:40

(22-07-2009 16:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me amber today is all the proof bs need to get her on nights. a black bikini top which is struggling to contain her boobs and of course the amberpants

I don't know whether anyone caught it, but I texted in and christened the bikini top (doing an admirable job, incidentally) the Ambra, much to the lady's approval.

I like to do my bit on an afternoon off work...

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - mogga - 23-07-2009 15:44

get her on the nightshow lynsey style!

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - irishlad30 - 23-07-2009 17:25

I think everybody would like to see amber on the nite shows.But i think she might be a bit to shy to do them .But still a good reason to watch the day shows.Prove me wrong amber pls.

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - larrydavid - 24-07-2009 22:19

She wants me.