The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Cooper_temple - 04-03-2021 19:09

(04-03-2021 17:26 )The Goatman Wrote:  If anybody has read the results for this weeks dynamite big show said they are gonna have a huge hall of fame worthy star sign with aew on the ppv...
Who do you guys think it is ?

I really hope khan doesnt turn into dixie carter with these announcements lol

Seen so many names from CM Punk to Brock etc
I think maybe someone like RVD.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 04-03-2021 19:38

^^
Was thinking rvd but i hope not

Something tells me its kurt angle but again i hope not... im assuming its him as he has gotten in great shape and also has a new podcast with conrad thompson lol

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Cooper_temple - 04-03-2021 19:53

(04-03-2021 19:38 )The Goatman Wrote:  ^^
Was thinking rvd but i hope not

Something tells me its kurt angle but again i hope not... im assuming its him as he has gotten in great shape and also has a new podcast with conrad thompson lol

Angle is great but would be a lil bit of a let down.

Seeing Punk or Brock come out would be huge. Surprised

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 04-03-2021 22:46

I really hope it's cm punk would definitely like to see him face jon moxley or Kenny omega

As for this week's dynamite holy s*** if you haven't read or seen the video clip that's breaking Twitter all I'll say before watching on my 42 inch TV tomorrow night shaq + cody and two tablez

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 04-03-2021 22:51

^^ I really hope it's no RVD he was pretty broken down and useless on impact last year, plus it's said on line he's having ongoing talks will wwe,
No way will it be Brock I know he's a free agent at the moment but Vince will offer him what ever he wants to be a wrestlemania
I agree Angle is very likely , but will be say fit , to be fair to him was a good signing for tna he actually tried to make them better not just take the pay check,
Punk would be a perfect fit he knows the style from his inde days, and he's interestingly been talking about who he would like to wrestle in aew

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 04-03-2021 23:51

Punk said its not him and aew should focus on their own wrestlers, im glad its not him the most overrated wrestler ever.

I would say its 80% kurt angle but i have this little feeling its gonna be trish stratus lol

But at the same time khan writes this shit so what would he consider a hall of fame worthy signing... probably some tiny flipper on the indys or an ecw guy like sabu

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 05-03-2021 00:34

Sabu truly is hall of fame worthy he pretty much invented modern wrestling, easily one of the most influential wrestlers of the last 30 years, anyone who hasn't see his first two famous matches with RVD really hasn't see wrestling still two of the most exciting matches you will.ever see, sadly he's to broken to wrestle these days

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 05-03-2021 01:20

(05-03-2021 00:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Sabu truly is hall of fame worthy he pretty much invented modern wrestling, easily one of the most influential wrestlers of the last 30 years, anyone who hasn't see his first two famous matches with RVD really hasn't see wrestling still two of the most exciting matches you will.ever see, sadly he's to broken to wrestle these days

Don't blame modern wrestling on sabu Big Laugh

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 05-03-2021 12:36

^^ you have not understand what I mean mate, I am not saying sabu should be blamed for anything, I am saying he should get a lot more props for pretty much inventing the high flying fast paced many spots match , thanks to him we have many of the best most exciting matches we have today, I think it sad many never saw him in his ECW prime his matches still stand the test of time 25 years on, he is one of the most important wrestlers ever he took the new style of pro wrestling invented by the likes of the dynamite kid in the 80s and took it to a new level ,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 05-03-2021 13:06

(05-03-2021 12:36 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ you have not understand what I mean mate, I am not saying sabu should be blamed for anything, I am saying he should get a lot more props for pretty much inventing the high flying fast paced many spots match , thanks to him we have many of the best most exciting matches we have today, I think it sad many never saw him in his ECW prime his matches still stand the test of time 25 years on, he is one of the most important wrestlers ever he took the new style of pro wrestling invented by the likes of the dynamite kid in the 80s and took it to a new level ,

I was joking mate lol

Also im sorry but sabu was a shit "wrestler" 80% of the wrestlers in ecw were shit wrestlers they was either spot monkeys or idiots hurting themselves for real.

What sabu matches are you talking about that stand the test of time ? The barb wire match with terry funk were he tore a 8 inch gash in his bicep ? Or his match with cactus jack where they fucked themselves up and used a real bottles to hit eachother with ?

And i don't really see the similarities between how dynamite kid wrestled and how sabu did Huh kid worked athletic fast paced technical matches, sabu jumped through tables and threw chairs at people even in his prime he couldnt work a match without weapons thats why wwf and wcw only used him a handful of times during the 90s.