The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - dundeered - 12-01-2022 16:17

(12-01-2022 10:47 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Hsve seen reports of Scottish Conservatives planning vote of no confidence in him don't know if that's true

The Scottish Tories are too chicken to do that. The Scottish Tory leader Douglas Ross did an interview for STV News yesterday where he did everything short of writing a letter to the chairman of the 1922 committee.

I thought you might like Scotland Tonight on STV Player: I thought you might like Scotland Tonight on STV Player: http://player.stv.tv/episode/483z/scotland-tonight/

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Cooper_temple - 12-01-2022 17:28

Douglas Ross confirming he will be writing to the 1922 committee.
"I don't want to be in this position, but I am in this position now, where I don't think he can continue as leader of the Conservatives."

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 12-01-2022 18:59

[Image: image-C58E_61DF16E7.jpg]

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 12-01-2022 19:38

I think thre cunt is hoping the inquiry report is a whitewash in his favour

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Sm© - 12-01-2022 21:12

This is funny as fuck, and the amount of people that think it is real is crazy Big Grin

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Tumble_Drier - 12-01-2022 21:51

^Tells you everything you need to know about the sort of people who are obsessed with politics laugh

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 12-01-2022 22:07

She must have drunk Boris' beer for him!! noe wonder she can't remember!! Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Carl-Gen X - 12-01-2022 22:54

Wouldn't surprise me if he remains in place until the May elections, then they get shot of him (and his favourite toffee apple which he uses to brush his hair) following a nationwide hammering at the ballot box.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - southsidestu - 13-01-2022 00:36

Sunak & Truss, the people & the party's favourite to take over from Boris respectively, have put out statements supporting the Prime Minister so you would have to imagine that that would be him safe in the short term.

Sunak's was very luke warm & he wasn't at PMQs today where as Truss was more emphatic & was by his side

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 13-01-2022 08:38

would love to know how many letters have been received

actually getting rid of him before may would be Ok doubt anyone would expect the new leader to do well in election so toxic is the brand of boris at the moment reckon good to get sunak in and have an emergency budget rolling back the NI increase and upping the UC because of the inflation and fuel crisis would prob mean not to bad an election result in may