The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - Babefan2021 - 01-02-2022 19:20

Jennifer Kelly has left again then...

More girls will leave soon no doubt

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 02-02-2022 10:52

I'd say we all probably have a long list of recent babes on St66 who have been on - and we've not seen since...

RE: S66 new website launch - derekdas - 02-02-2022 15:23

One babe I would love to see back is Elegant Eve. She left and didn't go to the other usual babe channels. but went to Strip Chat. Try as I may, I haven't managed to catch up with her so far.

RE: S66 new website launch - winsaw - 03-02-2022 12:36

I noticed the last two nights there FTA TV show stream hasn't been available on the website, hopefully they haven't dropped it

RE: S66 new website launch - generator60 - 04-02-2022 17:29

Well how is the revised web site looking now it's been with us for a while?
I read there are some top babes leaving but what about the quality of the show is it a better experience for the punter?
Stream quality improved?
Not as many negative comments on the forum these days so hopefully things are on the up.

RE: S66 new website launch - BlastedKeith - 04-02-2022 18:10

I suspect that’s because no one’s watching it any more.

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 04-02-2022 19:38

(04-02-2022 17:29 )generator60 Wrote:  Well how is the revised web site looking now it's been with us for a while?
I read there are some top babes leaving but what about the quality of the show is it a better experience for the punter?
Stream quality improved?
Not as many negative comments on the forum these days so hopefully things are on the up.

I spoke to two established girls on the phone within the last week about how it worked for them and they really like it, with new innovations to use (earn money from) more security and control over there options and in there opinion more traffic around

Personally I'm very happy with it, I don't feel I've lost anything, I feel access is better, the look is better and its more user friendly in some areas, I have more innovations on cam to use, and I don't get time lags on my cams anymore, plus have gained good quality instant 2 way voice access on cam2cam's. (appreciate some of this might be due to different girls platforms and preferences) While the plans for direct messaging, babe notification and a better gallery of videos etc are all positives if I want to embrace them.

Definitely issues, like a dreadful inaccurate schedule, being suddenly logged out for no reason, daft messages like age restrictions coming on, losing some credits through poor in house management and poor comms on updates (though to be fair any cred loses and queries have been answered more efficiently than in the past)

Personally I'm now open to making more calls and cams than before and definitely generally logging on more to see what's happening. My only disappointment is nothing to do with the cam more the lack of girls on TV and a rolling ad (I don't count this S66 chat thing) but that's probably me just being more old school than anything else...and hopefully being rectified I believe...

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 04-02-2022 20:12

^nothing wrong with being old school I'm sure many of us feel same as you do

RE: S66 new website launch - Bakecs - 06-02-2022 08:25

I do not have a good experience with the new website, because since the website has been renewed, I have not been able to log in, the subscription option is always displayed. Whichever package I choose will deduct the amount from my bank account but it doesn’t appear on my profile, I’m in constant correspondence with the technical team but I still couldn’t fix it. I returned to my previously used account, the top-up does not work there either, it also deducts the amount from my bank account here, but the credits do not appear in my account, my problem has not been solved since the switchover.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 06-02-2022 08:39

Often a refresh does the trick