The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 09-06-2023 18:39

(09-06-2023 18:03 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It looks like Nadine's not taken it well

So there will be a bi-election in her very safe Mid Bedfordshire seat.

It would be a good safe seat for Boris.

Nadine will probably end up on GB News

She already has a show on the Rupert Murdoch owned Talk TV.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Charlemagne - 09-06-2023 19:04

^ Thankfully I don't watch either Talk TV or GB News
But wasn't she being paid to be an MP Wink

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 09-06-2023 19:58

I am thinking Mad Nad has lived up to her nickname in impeccable fashion! TongueBig Grin

Well, she's an ex - MP now. Maybe Radio Four or Five live might think about livening up the airwaves with her, I feel she has a good personality for radio. All those blowjobs for nothing eh? lol Tongue Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tumble_Drier - 09-06-2023 20:14

And now Boris resigns as a Member of Parliament...

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rogergilford54 - 09-06-2023 20:14

Boris Johnson has resigned as an MP. Effective immediately over partygate he has been found guilty of breaking parliamentary rules (Lying to parliament)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 09-06-2023 20:18

Well that probably makes it easier for the police to pursue any charges I'm not putting two and two together but it seems something of a coincidence that both Dorries & Johnson resign as MP's within a couple of hours of each other.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 09-06-2023 22:43

(09-06-2023 20:18 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Well that probably makes it easier for the police to pursue any charges I'm not putting two and two together but it seems something of a coincidence that both Dorries & Johnson resign as MP's within a couple of hours of each other.

Mad Nad earlier today had said she wasn't stepping down as a mp on tv, hours later she was back on TV & hinted that something major had happened for her to u-turn & stand down.

For me, it's either her not getting her honour that Boris was planning to give her or Boris telling her he was standing down too, or a combination of the two

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 10-06-2023 02:23

(09-06-2023 22:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-06-2023 20:18 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Well that probably makes it easier for the police to pursue any charges I'm not putting two and two together but it seems something of a coincidence that both Dorries & Johnson resign as MP's within a couple of hours of each other.

Mad Nad earlier today had said she wasn't stepping down as a mp on tv, hours later she was back on TV & hinted that something major had happened for her to u-turn & stand down.

For me, it's either her not getting her honour that Boris was planning to give her or Boris telling her he was standing down too, or a combination of the two

I'd say it's a case of a combination of the two. I reckon she got warning of Boris resigning before it went public. They were saying on GB News (I wonder how many were watching when BOJO resigned) and their political correspondent said her seat is going to be a difficult one for the Tories to claim in by election, but if they put the right candidate in they could fre - capture it. As for Sunak I'm wondering now if his Government is now on borrowed time. He might be happier BoJo & Mad Nad are out of the way, but I'm willing to bet if he has seen the partygate report that was sent to Boris it probably made very difficult reading for him. I don't think Starmer will let go of it at the next PMQ's for sure.
I'd go as far to say there's enough ammunition there for him to make it not an easy one for Sunak to win.
I think once that report is public knowledge that surely will end any hope of a Tory election win and I would say that a hung parliament will be the best way forward for British Politics at the next election & that probably could see a Labour coalition of sorts. I can't see Starmer leading a Labour coaliition involving the Tories that's for sure, but I'm certain a coalition will suit the Greens pretty well and I'd say they may be the one single party that has to be won over & have more to gain if it is a coalition govrrnment next time.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 10-06-2023 08:07

(09-06-2023 22:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

With Sunak turning her peerage down that shows he didn't exactly get on with her either if that proves to be the case. However couldn't we create a special case and induct her in our hall of Fame instead? That might soften the blow of her not getting a peerage a little lol.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 10-06-2023 08:10

(09-06-2023 20:14 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Boris Johnson has resigned as an MP. Effective immediately over partygate he has been found guilty of breaking parliamentary rules (Lying to parliament)

I would wager that Boris Lying to Parliamernt was public knowledge for quite some time and the partygate report confirms it.