The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=42070)

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - The Goatman - 19-01-2021 21:50

Can somebody let me know when shes on please because i ways miss her

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - LoriBuckbyFan - 20-01-2021 23:58

@TheGoatman Lori Is On Now 22:00 Till 03:00

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-01-2021 13:47

(20-01-2021 23:58 )LoriBuckbyFan Wrote:  @TheGoatman Lori Is On Now 22:00 Till 03:00

And was utter filth throughout including some incredibly hot nakedness Heart

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 21-01-2021 18:30

Was refreshing to see Lori have something new on last night

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - babefan2012 - 22-01-2021 00:23

I've said it before but I'll say it again, damn Lori is one of the best looking babes on the shows. They will be a poorer place when she leaves them.

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - LoriBuckbyFan - 31-01-2021 23:52

Once again Babestation have a cock up in their schedule saying that Lori was meant to be on and surprise surprise she isn't I don't know why they do this if she wants a little break I can understand but Babestation have done this before and it really pisses me off

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Headgear - 01-02-2021 09:17

(31-01-2021 23:52 )LoriBuckbyFan Wrote:  Once again Babestation have a cock up in their schedule saying that Lori was meant to be on and surprise surprise she isn't I don't know why they do this if she wants a little break I can understand but Babestation have done this before and it really pisses me off

they do it so you buy credits! - its happening all the time with their ''top' babes like ashley emma where every week they have her down for a thurs night which she no longer works . Also, some of the women have got so big in their boots that they no longer turn up to start their shift at 10 pm, instead they wander in 30-45 mins late. as someone who has to get up very early for work I now frequently just go to bed rather than wait around - especially when you cannot trust the schedule!

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Kingsmind - 04-02-2021 04:07

(22-01-2021 00:23 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I've said it before but I'll say it again, damn Lori is one of the best looking babes on the shows. They will be a poorer place when she leaves them.

If she leaves that is , a lot of these babes are so long lasting on BS Beth another,the young sisters well one went to S66 and Alice Goodwin , Dannii Harwood is the only one that has not only left BS but retired.

Course i ain't complaining Lori is still on BS she is a delight and to be fair i ain't complaining about anyone else really it's just hard for them to develop new stars when you got the old guard on all the time.

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - babefan2012 - 04-02-2021 13:24

(04-02-2021 04:07 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(22-01-2021 00:23 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I've said it before but I'll say it again, damn Lori is one of the best looking babes on the shows. They will be a poorer place when she leaves them.

If she leaves that is , a lot of these babes are so long lasting on BS Beth another,the young sisters well one went to S66 and Alice Goodwin , Dannii Harwood is the only one that has not only left BS but retired.

Course i ain't complaining Lori is still on BS she is a delight and to be fair i ain't complaining about anyone else really it's just hard for them to develop new stars when you got the old guard on all the time.

I believe she will leave, probably sooner rather than later as she isn't on as regular as before even before Covid. Agreed with a lot of the old guard being around new babes aren't given the time to grow.

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Kingsmind - 04-02-2021 13:35

Nice to see her all oiled up she looked very sexy probably her best show she has done in a while maybe since her return.