The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 16-01-2022 21:06

Some interesting data.

United Kingdom as a whole.

England

Scotland

Wales.

Northern Ireland.

Germany

Spain

Israel

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 17-01-2022 12:41

^^ think that really shows how the UK high herd immunity is really working some now saying it's up to 95% , and how other countries that didn't use the summer like we did to build it up are now in a worse place for it, Germany shows in the problem in not getting delta out the way in the summer as it for them goes straight into omicron

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 17-01-2022 12:43

(14-01-2022 15:08 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It was Winsaw making comparisons to try and make Boris look good.

I think he wants an invite to the next party Wink

Definitely not a supporter of bojo proud union rep and labour member

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-01-2022 12:44

(17-01-2022 12:43 )winsaw Wrote:  
(14-01-2022 15:08 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It was Winsaw making comparisons to try and make Boris look good.

it is your fault you prob elected corbyn Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 17-01-2022 12:53

Read a lot in work last night as it was quiet and pretty much everyone saying that there should be no need to renew the plan B restrictions in England when they expire on the 26 Jan,
And not far after that should see all restrictions removed as the UK as a whole is very close to seeing this type of covid moving into the endemic faze and becoming a seasonal flu the same as the other 5 types of covid that where here before this one arrival,
I follow some scientists who have been fairly pessimistic most last year but now seem to have hope which gives me hope that 2022 finally going to be better

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 17-01-2022 12:55

(17-01-2022 12:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(17-01-2022 12:43 )winsaw Wrote:  

it is your fault you prob elected corbyn Tongue Tongue

I did get to vote in that election but didn't vote for that fucker lol

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 18-01-2022 01:12

(17-01-2022 12:53 )winsaw Wrote:  Read a lot in work last night as it was quiet and pretty much everyone saying that there should be no need to renew the plan B restrictions in England when they expire on the 26 Jan,

Plan B likely won't be renewed, but it's nothing to do with the virus and everything to do with saving Boris's skin.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 18-01-2022 05:31

So Rishi in the tresury is wiping off 4.3 Billion in Fraudulant Covid Loans imagine if it was wiping off 4.3 billion in benefit fraud nah would never happen

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 18-01-2022 08:45

That's the equivalent of a million claimants making off with £4300 each eek

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 18-01-2022 08:50

China has gone into lockdown again after a single case of omincrom was diagnosed. One office block was sealed off with the workers still in it.
When I saw the scenes on CNN this morning I thought I was watching a report from 2 years ago.