The UK Babe Channels Forum
Golf - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Golf (/forumdisplay.php?fid=297)
+----- Thread: Golf (/showthread.php?tid=25032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 01-06-2024 22:54

Fleetwood in the hunt again in the Canadian Open with a 3rd round 64. MacIntyre also well placed as Ryan Fox sets the pace.

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 02-06-2024 10:05

Great finish by Bob MacIntyre as he climbed to the top of the leaderboard with a birdie, birdie, birdie, eagle run from holes 14 through to 17. He takes a 3 shot lead going into the final round, with Tommy Fleetwood now 4 back.

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 03-06-2024 12:14

Fantastic story as Robert MacIntyre lands PGA Tour victory at the Canadian Open with his dad on the bag for the first & maybe the last time. His answered the call at short notice & took time off from his job as a Head Greenkeeper. He came out with the best line when he said "I'm a grass cutter not a caddie"

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 03-06-2024 17:08

I'm not easily impressed, but after playing the front nine this morning my eyes were drawn to something in the distance whilst preparing to drive off the 10th tee. Had the ground staff left some equipment in the fairway I wondered, it was adjacent to a bunker which was roughly were I was aiming. But then I noticed it was moving, not only moving, but apparently mowing. Looked like something off robot wars. A decent piece of kit on closer inspection, just feels a bit odd really but kinda cool, no doubt we'll all get use to it, although personally I prefer an actual human as it didn't offer much of a conversation, no even a wave.

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 10-06-2024 10:52

Scottie Scheffler won the Memorial to claim his 5th title in 2024, as he saw off the challenge of in form Morikawa.
He has follow Tiger as the only other player to claim the Players, Masters & Memorial in the same year.
He is mimicking Tiger in more ways than one, his World ranking points are double that of Schauffele & McIlroy in 2nd & 3rd which had been a common trend when Tiger was at the peak of his powers.

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 23-06-2024 22:28

Scheffler wins again, with a playoff victory at TPC River Highlands. Tom Kim held a clutch putt on the 18th to take it into extra holes, but his approach shot plugged in the greenside bunker from which he was unable to make the par that Scheffler managed. All adds up to win number 6.

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 06-07-2024 14:12

Bernard Langer played his final round on the DP World Tour (formerly European Tour) at the BMW International Open in Munich. After 50 years on tour & 42 wins & 2 Order Of Merit's, he has closed that chapter of his career. He intends to play in his final Masters next year after missing this years event for only the 2nd time since 1983 through injury. He is still a member of the PGA Champions Tour (Seniors).

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 16-07-2024 12:43

England's Harry Hall had his first PGA win at the ISCO Championship in Kentucky on Sunday after a 5 man Playoff victory, he sealed the win with a chip in on the 3rd extra hole.

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 16-07-2024 12:51

After last years near miss at the Scottish Open, getting pipped to the post by Rory, Robert MacIntyre secured victory by one stroke, as he holed a 22 foot birdie putt on the 18th, after trailing Adam Scott the clubhouse leader, he had a late surge picking up 4 shots in the final 5 holes

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 22-07-2024 16:48

Xander Schauffele moves to 2nd in the World Golf Rankings pushing Roy down one place. Scottie Scheffler is still miles in front in terms of points.