The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Schuey - 11-07-2012 13:39

(11-07-2012 13:37 )larry Wrote:  Yeah I saw about 2mins of it then it started playing something else!!

Ah ok, same thing happened to me, I saw Amanda's 2 minute intro, then the site just cut to a different show.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - SOCATOA - 11-07-2012 13:42

(11-07-2012 11:57 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  I think someone is a bit obsessed with Peter Pipe's performance that night and is trying to put himself over and get a job I think. It's easy to pick apart someone and say you would do a better job but in my view you shouldn't say it unless you can prove it and you'd have to be in that situation before you can do that.

Is their any guy who hasnt had a "Mr Floppy" or is it just meSadSadSadSad
Bad enough in private, but on a live showHuhHuh

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Jacko00 - 11-07-2012 14:33

After seeing the show properly I have realised that the camera work was terrible, would of been 5 stars if it had not seemed like I was watching from 10 yards away.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Schuey - 11-07-2012 14:35

Shebang claim that this show is on the free repeat service, yet when you go on their site, it's telling you to sign up in order to watch the full show. How are they still getting away with having double standards?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Rdevil987 - 11-07-2012 14:49

finally got to see the show. well worth a tenner just to see dionne suck cock. hope dionne comes back and does more next time

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - munch1917 - 11-07-2012 15:00

(11-07-2012 14:35 )Schuey Wrote:  Shebang claim that this show is on the free repeat service, yet when you go on their site, it's telling you to sign up in order to watch the full show. How are they still getting away with having double standards?

They never said it would be free.

(10-07-2012 13:38 )shebang.tv Wrote:  We will have the show playing on repeat in the next few days for 24 hours.

All paying customers that had problems accessing the site will be given a login to watch the show please contact us shebangtv@gmail.com and all who missed can sign up and enjoy it.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Rogergilford54 - 11-07-2012 15:02

They are getting away with it because people on here keep saying ' it's only a fiver ' shebang are only interested in making as much money as they can!!! They are just exploiting gullible people!!! Just like all the babe channels do!!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - 3G Rulez - 11-07-2012 15:29

OK, so after browsing the video, which seems pretty good and decent, I can't help but look at the last scene and think 'why, what just happened'?

I'm of course refering to Amanda getting the hump. It seems pretty genuine, and doesnt she say something like the show seems like the saturday night blues?
I'm guessing she too saw what was happening with Dionne and Peter, as they were maybe under-performing? IDK, but can anyone else answer?
Apparently amanda has answered to this thread, but naturally I'm not so sure It's her, and maybe a troll instead, but it really does seem like the opposite of what she states.
Dionne really DOES beg her to come back and peter is also muffled as to why she left.

Plus is this really true, the show had 100 000 viewers? Or really was it 10 000, and the server was bad?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 11-07-2012 15:35

The Video Is Live Now On The Site www.shebang.tv/index.php

To Watch The Video Either Sign Up or Login

This Show Will Be Playing On The Site From Now - Thurs 12th 8pm (BST)

Thank you

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - cainan - 11-07-2012 15:39

(11-07-2012 15:29 )3G Rulez Wrote:  OK, so after browsing the video, which seems pretty good and decent, I can't help but look at the last scene and think 'why, what just happened'?

I'm of course refering to Amanda getting the hump. It seems pretty genuine, and doesnt she say something like the show seems like the saturday night blues?
I'm guessing she too saw what was happening with Dionne and Peter, as they were maybe under-performing? IDK, but can anyone else answer?
Apparently amanda has answered to this thread, but naturally I'm not so sure It's her, and maybe a troll instead, but it really does seem like the opposite of what she states.
Dionne really DOES beg her to come back and peter is also muffled as to why she left.

Plus is this really true, the show had 100 000 viewers? Or really was it 10 000, and the server was bad?

Dionne's twitter says this:

"Want to crawl into bed & sleep for days!!! Forget the world and dream"

Maybe that means something or maybe I'm just reading too much into things lol.

Just thought that might mean something given what your post said.

Seen the pics and I'd like to see the video but I'm too tight to part with my money on Shebang and the Babeshows.

Never really wanted Dionne to step down the Hardcore Path (I know it was only a bit of a blowjob) but I wouldn't complain too much if she did laugh