The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 02-04-2014 00:13

Simple fact is, Tashie is stunning if she is topless or not....

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 02-04-2014 01:10

For a night show, the tits should be out at the very least.

Why Rammy feels obliged to come on and blindly defend poor performances and downright lies is beyond me. Have a word with yourself Rammy son ffs!

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - stilettos - 02-04-2014 01:14

Look, heres the thing. She is one of the prettiest babes on the channels in her genre, but why does she care about hiding her boobs? No one cares that we see them, it makes no diference to how we feel about her, only annoyed that she wont behave like all the other girls at this time of night. Does she really belive men will pay to see her nude on her website,in this day and age when we can see so much for free? Love her as i do, this is simply a waste of time and not even a tease. She shoudlve used reverse psychology and just gone topless without hesitation, and got much more respect for it! Im dissappointed, as her day shows are fantastic, though isnt it odd how her boobs look SOO much bigger in bras than when shes lying down tonight...bladewaveRolleyesHeart

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - harri - 02-04-2014 01:14

this name will sum it up Paige Tyler.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 02-04-2014 01:23

What's everyone fussing about - she had one of them out for a whole half second. Couldn't quite get my finger to the cap button on time but here you go

[Image: image-172C_533B57B1.jpg]

TongueWink

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - SYBORG666 - 02-04-2014 01:28

From what I've watched tonight, it was again just another extended tease show and wasted 3hr night show slot.
Tashie is a stunner but should stick to day shows if she does not want to go topless.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 02-04-2014 01:44

At least she has finished now having wasted yet another 3 and a half hours of nighttime airtime across two channels not just one, with a performance that as i predicted earlier could have stopped at 10pm,also feel sorry for those who have posted caps because she has only really done a few diffrent poses all night.also i dont hate Tashie but the diffrence in performace level between her web and tv appearances just takes the piss,and just devalues the point of whats supposed to be a nightshow,i mean including tonight she has used up over 20 hours of nighttime airtime,that equates to three days of nightshows where all she has removed is still only a belt,If im in the minority and people want daytime/tease shows at night,then fair enough and maybe bs could start up Party People again if its what people want,if not then performers who perform to this daytime/tease level and take up 50% of the nightshow,because doing it will only end up speeding up the enevitable demise of the shows.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - mikedafc - 02-04-2014 02:25

Is her website new? Seems like Paige she is being allowed to take up a spot that could be filled by a proper night time girl

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2014 02:26

can't believe tashie is getting so much flak just because she isn't going fully topless. what's the big deal. as ive said nightshow babes do not have to go topless or naked and therefore does not devalue the point what's supposed to be a nightshow at all which for me is to have phonesex with a babe.

also tashie isn't taking up 50% of a nightshow. she is only taking up a about a TENTH!!!!!! s66 do 32 hours of nightshow output a night including goldengirls and tashie at the most has been on for 3 and a half hours which is about a tenth of that. also most of the time tashie has been on for 1 hour out of 32 hours which is nothing at all

if I think tashie's tease show or nightshow is good then I'll say it, im not obliged to, if people think it's poor than fair enough. just think tashie is getting more flak than she deserves just because she isn't going topless and her shows are automatically poor because of it.

the only way tashie will stop doing nights is if her shows don't bring in the calls anymore, at the moment that doesn't seem to be the case and I hope tashie carries on doing her tease shows and topless shows for a while yet and who knows she may go fully topless

when tashie does her next nightshow (I think she will be on again) would be great to see her in more than one outfit and on sets like the office or school classroom

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - SYBORG666 - 02-04-2014 02:47

Rammy, Tashie is getting flak because she is doing the same style shows that saw Gemma H taken off of nightshows and what the other channels got rid of for a reason. Fair enough Tashie looked like she was getting the calls in but has anyone on here at the moment phoned in and can say that they were genuine calls because we've all seen how the channels have actually used an off screen girl to phone in to make it appear that there are a lot more callers than there actually is.