The UK Babe Channels Forum
WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=75509)

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - HLO - 17-09-2020 13:29

Okay fair enough lol, like I said it was only because I was looking at the ppv schedule and noticed takeovers but I'm happy either way so I'll keep things how it is Cool

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Doddle - 17-09-2020 15:42

Focus on that enthusiasm. In 6 months you'll be as fed up as goatie and I were with running it Wink

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 17-09-2020 16:56

Oh Doddle you know Goatman lied to us he obviously loved running it that's why he created a new one the AEW one. laugh

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - HLO - 17-09-2020 17:06

(17-09-2020 15:42 )Doddle Wrote:  Focus on that enthusiasm. In 6 months you'll be as fed up as goatie and I were with running it Wink

What do you mean? It only gets more exciting from here right? RolleyesWink

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Doddle - 17-09-2020 21:31

You might be the one to show us how to run it properly Smile

...to be fair, I did enjoy it at the time, and I realised in the last run how I couldn't do it again.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 24-09-2020 23:02

Welcome to the WWE Prediction Thread itchyballs yes that is his name.

Good luck in your first PPV. Everyone is always welcome to join in in fact the more players the better makes for a more tough exciting league.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Itchyballsbobby - 26-09-2020 00:06

Thanks, i will try my best but ive not watched much wwe over the past few years, i have been mainly watching njpw

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Itchyballsbobby - 27-09-2020 22:20

A couple of matches have either changed or been scrapped for tonight

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - HLO - 27-09-2020 22:26

^ Yeah cheers I seen the rumours earlier if they are scrapped then I just won't count them

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 28-09-2020 00:51

The Bayley match you could still count because Bayley is still wrestling but against someone else so how i done it was if Bayley won and they predicted her they got the points if the mystery opponent wins and they predicted her they still got the points as they predicted that opponent to win which was originally Nikki Cross.

But it's up you how you do it HLO your running it.