The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 18-03-2020 21:07

I'm wondering if they ever explored the idea of breaking up the contest into separate contests OR reducing the contest to the countries that have participated the most and juries from other nations voted on it, and then each winning song premiered on Youtube with public votes and the two scores added together would find the winner.

But still I think Graham Norton will be probably be relieved having not to travel (& disappointed at the same time!!) to commentate it. If they hadjust postponed until later in the year probably it would brighten up the Xmas telly a little better!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 18-03-2020 21:24

I have seen maps that tracks cases county by county and currently in Hertfordshire (my county) we have 36 cases so far (not sure how many are positive though), so to take focus away from the other normal virus posts, I think it would be a good idea to bring other forum members up speed with known cases in our regions. If you know how many are positive do add the figure.

so I'll kick off with Hertfordshire = 36 cases

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 18-03-2020 21:31

^ Hertfordshire has 50 mate.

If anyone wants to find out how many in their area the BBC have a tool to allow you to do it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 18-03-2020 21:36

obviously the map on msn hasn't been updated then lol One of of them is a old mate of mine's daughter

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 18-03-2020 21:52

(18-03-2020 21:36 )babelover48 Wrote:  obviously the map on msn hasn't been updated then lol One of of them is a old mate of mine's daughter

Hope she recovers soon - do let us know

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 18-03-2020 21:52

France's coronavirus lockdown: What you can and can't do - this is what it may look like when we go into lockdown

https://www.france24.com/en/20200317-france-s-coronavirus-lockdown-what-you-can-and-can-t-do

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 18-03-2020 22:08

^interesting reading especially the form bit. I know I did probably think that at one time maybe carrying our passports may be required I'm not so sure now.. I imagine that if we were to adopt it, I would imagine it is likely that kind of form here, would be one that was provided by your employer... we shall have to see. Now what happens on Mother's Day?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-03-2020 07:26

Schools to close on Friday
To put another perspective on it I'm wondering how long a "War" this is going to be when this enemy is one totally unseen by all of us, wherever we are, it definitely does feel now like a unprecedented wartime type scenario is about to play out.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 19-03-2020 09:58

seriously what the fuck my asda delivery came half of it was missing or substituted

no bread whatsoever but all my cake survived so let me eat cake lol

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Snooks - 19-03-2020 10:03

Been round endless supermarkets all week for just three items.

Pasta - sold out everywhere
Paracetamol - ditto
Toilet roll - ditto

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.

I am starting to wonder about the merits of waiting lists for certain items Rolleyesbladewave