The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 10-02-2022 14:15

yeah he had it a few weeks into the lockdown started

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-02-2022 15:46

thought he had Camilla must be concerned

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - seducedx6 - 16-02-2022 13:07

It's bizarre that many people, including those providing a service to the widest public, such as Ryanair, who should know something about 'public health', think that the vaccinated can't pass on the virus..
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00768-4/fulltext
Personally, I'm not well-travelled, so although I've been to mainland Europe, almost thirty years ago, for around ten days, I've never been on a plane.
But enough reliable sources indicate that Ryanair aren't an airline equivalently ranked to Novak Djokovic in tennis.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 19-02-2022 11:31

Bill Gates has stated that the virus itself, particularly Omicron is a type of vaccine, it creates both B and T cell immunity and has done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with mRNA vaccines.

Which probably explains why the previously worse areas of the country suddenly have the lowest cases.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Sm© - 19-02-2022 11:39

^^ Is that him releasing the data from all the chips we have been implanted with? Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 19-02-2022 22:24

^I implant myself with Chips every Friday after work.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Sm© - 20-02-2022 15:10

The queen has tested positive...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 21-02-2022 16:44

fucking hell announced a fourth Jab for over 75s and vunrable people

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 21-02-2022 18:23

It was gonna happen given that other countries are doing it already, didn't Israel lead the way with fourth jabs.
So boosters when necessary to keep the immunity levels high for those that need it, then likely boosters in autumn/winter for everyone else.
It'll be just like a yearly flu jab before long, so no big deal, I'll be fine with that, it's sensible to do it if it's needed.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - gazcraw77 - 21-02-2022 19:29

(21-02-2022 16:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  fucking hell announced a fourth Jab for over 75s and vunrable people

Another Jag! ffs I can't remember the last time I had so much pricks - well there was that one time camping in the scouts, it was cold and ehhhhh i've said to much, ignore that laugh