The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 21-02-2022 19:31

(21-02-2022 19:29 )gazcraw77 Wrote:  Another Jag!

You are John Prescott and I claim my five pounds.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 28-03-2022 12:24

I'm seeing breaking news saying that 'Oil prices are coming down because Shanghi is going into lockdown.'

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 28-03-2022 12:34

We probasbly won't see the effects of that for quite a while - do we know what the variant is yet - if it is new?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 28-03-2022 14:01

^ It's the omicron BA.2 variant, the one we're dealing with over here.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 09-04-2022 18:49

Well its finally got me Tongue Tongue

teach me to go out and live my life Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-04-2022 08:52

^All the best HP mate

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 14-04-2022 08:14

A sixth covid vaccine (Valneva) has now gained approval to be used in the UK.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 18-04-2022 15:49

It possible that Nicola Sturgeon could be investigated by Police Scotland for a breach in not wearing a mask on several occassions.
Yet another politician failing to keep to their own rules.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 18-04-2022 16:34

Apparently it was a case of her not wearing one while at the hair dressers right before rules officially change, like the other day, yet the press are trying to make out that it's as bad as what Boris and his cunty mates did during lockdown. Unless this has happened numerous times, during actual lockdowns, then I call bullshit. This is a warning offence at best. Until she starts doing the same shit as Boris, then she has nothing to worry about and I'm no fan. lol.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 18-04-2022 17:14

If you make the rules you obey them. Johnson, Sunak, Sturgeon or any of them are no better than us. Fine the fucking lot.