The UK Babe Channels Forum
The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1943)

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - skateguy - 20-12-2008 22:50

This channel just bores me now. Its not as if her breasts or ass are even a mystery anymore so to see them once or twice over a period of several hours just doesn't cut it. Plus she pulls too many fake expressions for my liking - I prefer more natural expressions.

Will still post a couple of vids over the next day or two for you April fans. Afterall we know how much she like the idea of 'idiots' doing that... Wink

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 20-12-2008 22:52

Shiny Helmet Wrote:I must send her a new Bra, that one doesn't float my boat Wink

Bra Humbug eh?

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 20-12-2008 22:55

skateguy Wrote:This channel just bores me now. Its not as if her breasts or ass are even a mystery anymore so to see them once or twice over a period of several hours just doesn't cut it. Plus she pulls too many fake expressions for my liking - I prefer more natural expressions.

Will still post a couple of vids over the next day or two for you April fans. Afterall we know how much she like the idea of 'idiots' doing that... Wink

Know what you're saying, it's good novelty value at the mo, but guess that'll wear thin over time.
Cheers in advance for the vids Smile

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - GreenDragon - 20-12-2008 23:05

She's easily the prettiest/classiest looking model on any of these channels, shame she's not on something like babestation. She'd get some company then too!

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 20-12-2008 23:16

Another April Christmas Wallpaper for you guys, (Damn hard to mask around her curves even more so while watching her onscreen Big Grin)
Click Here!

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - GreenDragon - 20-12-2008 23:44

skateguy Wrote:Plus she pulls too many fake expressions for my liking - I prefer more natural expressions.

I rather like her facial expressions - she can go from sweet to vamp to dorky in 10 seconds.

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 20-12-2008 23:50

A whole 30 second boob flash, producer of show in panic mode Shy

Edit: after viewing footage closely more like 1 minute, producer now about to slit wrists.

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - GreenDragon - 21-12-2008 00:43

Though there's not much nekkidness, she's being much dirtier on the phones, and a lot of writing around Smile

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - rover - 21-12-2008 00:44

Hi guys just got in from work have I missed anything?

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 21-12-2008 00:50

General April Naughtiness you know - Perfection on TV Wink