The UK Babe Channels Forum
ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter (/showthread.php?tid=22856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 18-10-2010 13:28

(18-10-2010 13:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Are either of you girls doing a weekday show?

Tonilou, its your turn, you could be on one night with Lauren Smile

And Mel you can do another session with Demi... Tongue

I can't speak for mum but at the moment its not really in the pipeline yet, we are not based where the studio is now so we travel to at the weekends, i'm sure when one of us have hols or need some cover you may get a special - Lauren is a very hot girl! good choice Wink xxTonilouxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Yabba - 18-10-2010 13:47

ToniLou, is it just me or is your ass getting sexier every week? Would love to see you in something tight and shiny - maybe a hobble skirt - just to see you wiggle.. Wink xxx

BTW, there's a photo of you on your Purestorm portfolio in the glamour section that is my fave. The one where you have your head turned. Your eyes look so seductive... Heart

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 18-10-2010 19:48

Hi hons, i said i would cover like in hols and do a special now and again, don't want you guys getting bored of me now do we, i really enjoyed monday night special and think it helped boost my confidence. so keep watching guys and girls and i may be back doin u all a little flash!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mel
don't forget u got any suggestions for outfits, sets etc, post here cos we always listen and pass comments on to producer, i think chat girl is getting there, we seem to now have a real good bunch of girls that are hot and we just love chatting to u all, i actually lost my voice sunday night, a first!.xxxxxxxxxxx Mel

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 18-10-2010 20:20

(18-10-2010 13:47 )Yabba Wrote:  ToniLou, is it just me or is your ass getting sexier every week? Would love to see you in something tight and shiny - maybe a hobble skirt - just to see you wiggle.. Wink xxx

BTW, there's a photo of you on your Purestorm portfolio in the glamour section that is my fave. The one where you have your head turned. Your eyes look so seductive... Heart

Thanks lol Wink just looking at the piccie you mean, this one attached? You just want me to fall over in that hobble skirt don't you! i got tight shiney hot pants? xxToniLouxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Yabba - 19-10-2010 10:40

That is a gorgeous photo but I meant the colour one next to it. Heart

The thought of you in tight, shiny hotpants has made me feel quite lightheaded... laughWinkHeartHeart

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 21-10-2010 18:37

Thank you Yabba Smile i will have to see what i can do this weekend for you! i know which piccie you mean now glad you like it Wink xxxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - staggerlee - 25-10-2010 14:28

Hi girls just came across the both of you for the first time this weekend Big Grin no pun intended you are both so sexy and amazing

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 25-10-2010 16:11

Was lovely to talk to you last nigh Mel, you "made" my evening.

It was a serious offer for me to star in some of your video clips, as I mentioned I am not that far from Sheffield and I would love to serve at your feet for you.

I can't stop watching the clips of you and Raven walking barefoot in the woods, and also the one of Toni and Bex with their feet in the mud. I really would love to see some more like this, especially you with your barefeet in the mud Mel. I know this one is a little out there, but if we get some snow this year, how about you and Toni having a little walk with no shoes or socks on in the snow? Yes it would be cold, but oh so entertaining, I would also like to see some barefoot walking in the rain, squishing all the wet mud and wet grass between those beautiful barefeet of yours. MMMMMMM.

What do you think?

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Yabba - 25-10-2010 21:33

Sorry ladies - Bank Holiday in Ireland this weekeend so didn't get to see you. Sad Sure you were magnificent though... Heart

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 26-10-2010 11:33

Hi every one sorry i am late on the computor it's just so hard travelling around and my comp does not travel with me. right then firstly yes we sill do some bare feet walking in all weathers for you Jim Bob, we haven't forgot but bear with us as filming is all over the place and i told Tonilou about you being a foot slave lol. Though at the moment we have no time to be pampered though i am dying for mi toes to be sucked.

Sorry yabba you missed us we had a really good weekend all you guys were so nice to us, just love it when you take the time out to watch us and then pick up the phone, i love you all for that.

Glad we have a new fan, Staggerlee and you caught us for the first time, i hope you enjoyed us, remember our slot is always saturday 1pm till 9pm and sunday 9pm till 3am. Did you like the uniforms, my favourite was the captain of the plane i love getting in character and you all joined me in my cock pit!

Secondly now come on guys i give you a shout out on this forum so many times and thankyou all for posting so where are our screen caps this week. Are you all on holiday, get yer butt in gear and post em. You know i love to see em.
Love to you all see you sat if i don't see you before and yes am planning on doin a special slot with Demi i will keep you posted on that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMel and Tonilou http://www.balloonpopping.co.uk

ps, Toni was very naughty this week, she flashed too bad girl where did she get her ideas form?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx