The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kylie whip em out thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Kylie whip em out thread (/showthread.php?tid=2697)

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - apmaddogg - 11-02-2009 22:16

Sorry NOW SOMEBODY RECORD NOW!!!!!! QUICKLY!

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - shatos - 11-02-2009 22:25

MY GOD, SHE IS AS HOT AS THE SUN!!!

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - jordo - 11-02-2009 22:27

I've never called any of the girls before.... ever. Kylie has just made me pick up the phone. I'm gonna listen in for a bit though to build some confidence Tongue

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - Nigma - 11-02-2009 22:29

Aaaaaaand caps lock off

Easy guys. She's looking great, but so far last week had the more relaxed and natural sexiness.

So far..

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - Paddyfrank - 11-02-2009 22:29

Enjoy Jordo, the 1st times the best, bit like holidays an wankin an sex an I suppose a lot of things...... Let us know how you get on or should that be get OFF???????

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - HEX!T - 11-02-2009 22:32

Nigma Wrote:Aaaaaaand caps lock off

Easy guys. She's looking great, but so far last week had the more relaxed and natural sexiness.

So far..
agreed maybe its a different producer... plus last time it was all sexy mood lighting...

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - shatos - 11-02-2009 22:36

How rude that England are playing at the same time as the hottest show of televisual history.

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - jordo - 11-02-2009 22:38

shatos Wrote:How rude that England are playing at the same time as the hottest show of televisual history.

Not really. I get more excitement out of watching Kylies midriff than Englands midfield Tongue

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - apmaddogg - 11-02-2009 22:38

anyway i have to go work now so i'll missed anything that happens ( that if something does happen like a nipple show) so pls recored it if you can guys..... i'll rep you if u can capture anything!

thanks guys

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - Stevie - 11-02-2009 22:39

shatos Wrote:How rude that England are playing at the same time as the hottest show of televisual history.

It's only a friendly, Sky+ it!