The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 02-04-2014 02:58

(02-04-2014 02:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can't believe tashie is getting so much flak just because she isn't going fully topless. what's the big deal. as ive said nightshow babes do not have to go topless or naked and therefore does not devalue the point what's supposed to be a nightshow at all which for me is to have phonesex with a babe.

also tashie isn't taking up 50% of a nightshow. she is only taking up a about a TENTH!!!!!! s66 do 32 hours of nightshow output a night including goldengirls and tashie at the most has been on for 3 and a half hours which is about a tenth of that. also most of the time tashie has been on for 1 hour out of 32 hours which is nothing at all

if I think tashie's tease show or nightshow is good then I'll say it, im not obliged to, if people think it's poor than fair enough. just think tashie is getting more flak than she deserves just because she isn't going topless and her shows are automatically poor because of it.

the only way tashie will stop doing nights is if her shows don't bring in the calls anymore, at the moment that doesn't seem to be the case and I hope tashie carries on doing her tease shows and topless shows for a while yet and who knows she may go fully topless

when tashie does her next nightshow (I think she will be on again) would be great to see her in more than one outfit and on sets like the office or school classroom
As ive said before i think its stretching it to call what Tashie did tonight nightshow i think it was basically an extended tease show,and as i previously said if nightshows with no nudity implied or otherwise are popular then so be it but i still think it will result in a faster demise of the genre than were already witnessing,also although were never going to agree we should respect each others opinion especially as although were on diffrent sides of this debate you used to have the same view as i and a few others currently do regarding toplessness,so i would have thought you would have some understanding of how those of us who feel Tashie has not really grasped what a nightshow should include to set it apart from a dayshow are feeling.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 02-04-2014 04:23

I waited, i watched and now i shall comment.

The issue i am having with tashie on nights and indeed on days is that her whole performances and persona feel too contrived. I feel either by herself of more likely with the studio 66 bigwigs they have created this unrealistic and dare i say comical character.

Firstly we have the blow up bras to enhance her chest. The fake brazilian accent and lastly the shackled night shows.

I am certain she is a lovely girl, but i think she is in a situation now where she cannot win!! If she whips her tits out on nights, people who adore her on days will think 'where has her big tits gone'. If she keeps them in she upsets night show fans. If she suddenly drops the accent again she will feel the ire of some.

Why when she started on studio 66 they, or she did not just let her be natural i will never know.

Tonight was no worse and no better than the other night. Where she goes from here god knows.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bantams - 02-04-2014 06:01

After reading these threads I'm glad I made the right desicion & went to bed last night after the football & not waste 3 hrs of my life I wouldn't get back watching Tashie take the piss yet again

[split] Tashie Jackson - Nightshow - Caps & Vids - jdizzle - 02-04-2014 09:47

yum

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2014 10:00

(02-04-2014 02:47 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Rammy, Tashie is getting flak because she is doing the same style shows that saw Gemma H taken off of nightshows and what the other channels got rid of for a reason. Fair enough Tashie looked like she was getting the calls in but has anyone on here at the moment phoned in and can say that they were genuine calls because we've all seen how the channels have actually used an off screen girl to phone in to make it appear that there are a lot more callers than there actually is.

fair enough that's what you think syborg but I disagree. far as im concerned tashie is getting most of her flack just for not going fully topless which I think isn't right

Jimmyt73, I do respect views of people like you are saying about tashie's nightshows, but unfair I think to say tashie hasn't grasped what a nightshow should include given we all have different expectations for what a nightshow includes and there is no set definitions and expectations for a nightshow.

you might not think tashie has grasped what a nightshow should include but clearly lots of people who call the babeshows think tashie has and are calling her. if tashie wasn't getting the calls, s66 would not have her on nights

regarding tashie last night, ive no real complaints about her nightshow other than she stayed in the same outfit and the sets she was on

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 02-04-2014 10:27

I couldn't actually care less whether Tashie goes topless or not to be frank because due to my own tastes she doesn't really do it for me.

All this "She must have been good on the phones" crap that you've relentlessly wheeled out Rammy is a pointless statement (as explained many times) because none of us work for the Studio (unlike you) laugh so..... WE DON'T CARE.

The guys on here are judging what they see, not asking for an explanation as to why Tashie is on.

Some people are obviously big fans looking forward to a Tashie night show, since it's on so late that's probably what they expect and the flak comes from no delivery.

It really is that simple.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2014 12:48

Yes we don't care about the phone stats or whether a babe is good on the phones , you're right, but it isn't a pointless thing to say and not a crap thing to say because as far as s66 is concerned the call stats are important and they need babes that are good on the phones, otherwise they would go out if business. Same goes for all the babeshows

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - badbadman999 - 02-04-2014 12:48

(02-04-2014 04:23 )Whynot Wrote:  I waited, i watched and now i shall comment.

The issue i am having with tashie on nights and indeed on days is that her whole performances and persona feel too contrived. I feel either by herself of more likely with the studio 66 bigwigs they have created this unrealistic and dare i say comical character.

Firstly we have the blow up bras to enhance her chest. The fake brazilian accent and lastly the shackled night shows.

Agree with your whole comment but highlighting the above part. It seems like a persona she has created & it really is quite comical. She was on a well known reality TV show so it's fairly well known how she actually talks & that she's from Oxford, so why the pretense of actually being Brazilian ?? Is it because of the upcoming World Cup ? If she has Brazilian heritage it's good that she's proud of it but that doesn't actually make her Brazilian.

She does seem to be a girl who is prone to exaggerating/stretching the truth (last weeks night show was, if you remember, her "first & only ever night show", the strange use of lots of bras to make her already ample bosom seem even more ample) when frankly she doesn't have too. She has a great figure & is an attractive girl with a cute home counties accent.

As far as the 2 night shows - the first one was entertaining in so much as you wondered how far she would go (& her thong was tiny). Last night you kinda knew nothing was gonna happen.

Sorry Rammy I know it's not a law as such but to me a night show should include some nudity. Day shows shouldn't & tease shows somewhere inbetween. Last night was tease show in a night show slot.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2014 12:51

No need to apologise, that's your opinion

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 02-04-2014 14:31

(02-04-2014 02:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can't believe tashie is getting so much flak just because she isn't going fully topless. what's the big deal. as ive said nightshow babes do not have to go topless or naked and therefore does not devalue the point what's supposed to be a nightshow at all which for me is to have phonesex with a babe.

also tashie isn't taking up 50% of a nightshow. she is only taking up a about a TENTH!!!!!! s66 do 32 hours of nightshow output a night including goldengirls and tashie at the most has been on for 3 and a half hours which is about a tenth of that. also most of the time tashie has been on for 1 hour out of 32 hours which is nothing at all
wrong, 2 of the studio 66 channels normally go off air at about 3am,
plus some people can't stay up till 1am and wait until tashie has finished her very very long day shift