The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=59239)

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Clit Eastwood - 08-05-2014 17:52

Hot x

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - RatedR - 08-05-2014 18:19

she knows how hard she makes guys and she fucking loves it haha. When she rubs her thighs and ass and squeezes her tits together. Wee Minx!

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Mellow - 10-05-2014 00:19

Tara has now been removed from the schedule for the Saturday breakfast show.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - bcfczu1 - 10-05-2014 12:53

Tara _T ‏@Miss_TaraTT 1h

Just to let I know boys I'm not working this morning, I will be on #Adultwork tonight xxx

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Clit Eastwood - 10-05-2014 13:25

Tara no longer works on Studio 66...her trial is over and they no longer have her on thier books...thier loss...I'm not gunna ellaborate how pissed off I am....annoyed...not...!!!!!!

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Robot Devil - 10-05-2014 13:47

Not especially surprising. The people that run Elite always play favourites with certain girls. Regardless of how they perform on screen, and on the phones. She obviously wasn't a member of the 'In Crowd'. Another good talent waves goodbye to the knuckleheads of Elite.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - RatedR - 10-05-2014 13:48

Trial? You must be joking! I will wake up in a cold sweat any minute because this is a nightmare Tongue Sad

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - jimmyt73 - 10-05-2014 15:11

Ok,she has had some time off due to illness,but not to keep her on after what i thought was a successful trial period comprising of one nightshow and several awesome dayshows does seem a bit crazy,she was a talented performer with some fantastic outfits and also very pleasant towards people on the forum,but it seems she has been a casualty of the over staffed dayshow rosta,as to whether it was right not to keep her i suppose time and call stats will tell,one thing is certain,im sure one of the other channels would snap her up if she wants to,personally i hope its soon because the channels are a poorer place without her.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Jack Bishop - 10-05-2014 15:11

That is a shame. Tara is a pretty girl and enjoyed watching and capping her.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Chef 34 - 10-05-2014 15:22

I Thought Tara was Doing Well on S66 and she always Seemed busy on the Phones but if your not one of the IN CROWD at S66 you dont get a look in,Very poor desicion to let her go,Hope she ends up on a Better Channel who appreciate her Talents.