The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-03-2020 10:18

Paracetamol - pop into hyour local wHs Smith we sell Paracetamol in Panadol and Aspirins

Shameless plug i know lol

(19-03-2020 09:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  seriously what the fuck my asda delivery came half of it was missing or substituted

no bread whatsoever but all my cake survived so let me eat cake lol

What cake you got and no free Easter Egg? laugh laugh Bounce

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 19-03-2020 10:33

just some madeira and chocolate cake and some muffins least can get some calories in me worst comes to the worst

need to learn how to make my own bread

least the pets have all there supplys even though they are rationing it just glad i have shih tzus and not great danes lol

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-03-2020 10:50

That's the probably least of your worries lol

Phone Asda and complain or look online for a bread maker it will make bread making easier for you and probably make money at the same time lol. If there's one thing this virus will do it will likely bring the Del Boy side out in all of us

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - terence - 19-03-2020 11:12

saw this. it's quite good. i had heard about the ace inhibitors thing so it allayed my fears a wee bit:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/can-coronavirus-spread-through-food-can-anti-inflammatories-like-ibuprofen-make-it-worse-coronavirus-claims-checked-by-experts/

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 19-03-2020 11:29

No bread annoyed.
France didn't have any bread in 1789 and that was one of the causes of their political upheaval.

Get the guillontine ready for Boris Cool

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-03-2020 11:31

Add you own lines to this ;-

"Whistle while you work
Boris is a twerp..."

Off you go guys

They might have one ready for Macron as well if there is no bread in France eek Mind you in HP gets his bread maker order he might be busy

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 19-03-2020 11:35

I have a bread maker. But there's not any flour available in the shops.
And you need special flour for breadmaking.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - 2015watcher - 19-03-2020 11:50

(19-03-2020 10:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(19-03-2020 10:18 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(19-03-2020 09:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  seriously what the fuck my asda delivery came half of it was missing or substituted

no bread whatsoever but all my cake survived so let me eat cake lol

What cake you got and no free Easter Egg? laugh laugh Bounce

just some madeira and chocolate cake and some muffins least can get some calories in me worst comes to the worst

need to learn how to make my own bread

least the pets have all there supplys even though they are rationing it just glad i have shih tzus and not great danes lol

The dogs are stocking up too laugh [Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 19-03-2020 12:38

Wuhan has no new cases of the virus to report.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - seducedx6 - 19-03-2020 13:02

(19-03-2020 10:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  That's the probably least of your worries lol

Phone Asda and complain or look online for a bread maker it will make bread making easier for you and probably make money at the same time lol. If there's one thing this virus will do it will likely bring the Del Boy side out in all of us

I've not looked through all the pages of this thread. So maybe someone has already said this: a schoolboy, early seniors, I think, was sent home from school, in the last couple weeks, for selling hand sanitizer, for 50p per a go, if memory serves.

His Mom praised his enterprise.

I'll search for the news coverage...