The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - StrongArmMark - 14-02-2022 15:05

(14-02-2022 01:35 )aeqxitas Wrote:  
(01-02-2022 17:37 )aeqxitas Wrote:  with their website upgrade, is there still a delay between the video and the phone call? i don't want to dump money in and have this still be a thing, it's very annoying.

anyone have the answer to this?

In my experience there is barely any delay at all Smile

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 14-02-2022 15:12

(14-02-2022 15:05 )StrongArmMark Wrote:  
(14-02-2022 01:35 )aeqxitas Wrote:  
(01-02-2022 17:37 )aeqxitas Wrote:  with their website upgrade, is there still a delay between the video and the phone call? i don't want to dump money in and have this still be a thing, it's very annoying.

anyone have the answer to this?

In my experience there is barely any delay at all Smile

I agree I find the whole experience much quicker, especially noticed it on cam2cam where the delay always seemed to be about 5 to 10 secs, between the girl seeing me move from the time I actually did it.

Just trying to get them to sort the sizes of the cam2cam default boxes out now ..

Phone calls yes always run in tandem in my experience.

RE: S66 new website launch - davy crockett - 17-02-2022 00:40

Have all the glitches with the new site been ironed out now? I only ask because they don't seem to be updating it anymore.

RE: S66 new website launch - Frenchie316 - 17-02-2022 02:24

Same here, I want to give the website a try, but I'm not sure

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 17-02-2022 05:43

(17-02-2022 00:40 )davy crockett Wrote:  Have all the glitches with the new site been ironed out now? I only ask because they don't seem to be updating it anymore.

Any glitches in particular ? I find the site really good, personally haven't lost any features from the old and have gained a few too boot ,.,..

RE: S66 new website launch - Neil8670 - 17-02-2022 06:23

(17-02-2022 02:24 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  Same here, I want to give the website a try, but I'm not sure
Was not a fan of change to the site with all the problems.
But think its really good with all the new features and more to come.

RE: S66 new website launch - southlondonphil - 17-02-2022 14:54

The new site certainly had a wobbly beginning, to say the least. Mainly because for some reason it was launched before it was properly ready. However the current version of the site is the 36th since it was launched just 2 months ago, so with such a flurry of updating I would think the initial problems have all been dealt with by now. In fact if you read through this thread you can see that the reports of errors have been getting less and less and in recent days there have been more positive comments than negative ones, so things are definitely looking up. It may have had a difficult start, but if the site ends up doing all the things they stated it was going to do, then it will be a significant improvement on what they had before and a definite step forward.

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 17-02-2022 15:28

^ Yes bugs seem to have been ironed out. Only a couple of minor features are still listed as "coming soon" when you click on them.

66 have set the new place up to do many things their opponent's sites can't do or to do them in a more slick efficient way. Its now a more flexible and modern looking, generally effective, site (though not without 66's usual homely quirks here and there*). This was definitely the right thing to do and it was certainly what peeked my interest to go back there after around two years of pure off-site lurking.

It's now up to the babes to find ways to utilise the new site's innovations in order to maximise its obvious potential. And its up to the bts to let them do this unhindered by dogma (see BS's recent antics). They need to show off the advances. Craft stuff that's new and fresh while retaining the essence of crowd pleasing performance that brought everyone to the shows in the first place.

The site is now a sufficient improvement on what the others are offering. The babes need to be the same. They still have several excellent ones; only question is are the willing to show it in ways that the likes of BS aren't.

* The odd bit of design over content; a silly insistence on the importance/ prominence of still shoots.

RE: S66 new website launch - generator60 - 17-02-2022 20:46

Has the picture quality improved?

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 18-02-2022 23:19

(17-02-2022 20:46 )generator60 Wrote:  Has the picture quality improved?

I think it depends again which model you log on to, generally speaking from my hoping around girls to serious cams with one or two I can't really remember thinking 'god that picture quality is fuzzy' which I used to think a fair bit before.

I'm more now thinking how pleased I am with the no lagging or time difference when I do cam2cam and how good the mic via the lap top option is to speak to them.

My only passion killer is the cam defaulting to my integrated one rather than the portable logitech (despite it being defaulted on laptop to logitech and working with logitech on other sites) ...they are looking into it ...