The UK Babe Channels Forum
BS Xtra - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: BS Xtra (/showthread.php?tid=14284)

RE: BS Xtra - simplymarko - 17-01-2010 23:33

Dont mean to be funny but you know the score on it by now as you have been quite vocal about BSxtra and the lack of reading messages out over the past month so why are you still spending your money texting all the time?
you KNOW they wont get read when you want them to and you have quoted the standard replies the text reader gives so what are you wasting your money for?

RE: BS Xtra - OSSETTLAD - 18-01-2010 00:17

(17-01-2010 23:33 )mark495 Wrote:  Dont mean to be funny but you know the score on it by now as you have been quite vocal about BSxtra and the lack of reading messages out over the past month so why are you still spending your money texting all the time?
you KNOW they wont get read when you want them to and you have quoted the standard replies the text reader gives so what are you wasting your money for?

Fair point last text I sent was on the 4th when Daryl was on couch with Sammi Jay reading text and was read out and got my name put on the calendar for my bday. I sent 1 last nights because Daryl was on again with Jodie on the couch reading texts thinking it will be on within minutes (should have none it would be hours not minutes later)

RE: BS Xtra - Rammyrascal - 18-01-2010 13:49

didnt like the format of bsxtra this weekend. normally the phones come on at 1:30 am but at the weekend they have been coming on from around 10pm-1030pm. also am a bit bored of either jodie or geri and one other babe. would like to see other babes together. yvette and paige were together recently and it was very funny. camilla is good on bsxtra but doesnt get on bsxtra much

Dani on BS Xtra - johnfunman - 19-01-2010 04:17

Have you seen what danis wearing right now? Surprised Lace, with her thighs and arse on show.
Really hope someon gets pics of this, cos dani is amazing.
We all love dani yeh Big Grin

RE: BS Xtra - Josh187 - 27-01-2010 13:22

I think that now that Yvette has gone that was the last nail in the coffin for BS Xtra, i hope im not the only one who has completely given up on this channel.... it's basically Babestation 3 now. The babes reading out the texts and fulfilling requests is the only entertaining part for me and they rarely do it now, and when they do it's only for a very short period of time.

As they can probably see that using it as another 'call' channel will make them more money and when there isn't a babe taking a call on BS Xtra the rest of the time is spent looking through picture messages, as there not stupid.... a 'text' = £1.50 a 'picture message' = £3 i wonder what they are going to care about more... Hmmm.... Shy

RE: BS Xtra - chrislatimer - 27-01-2010 14:41

(27-01-2010 13:22 )Josh187 Wrote:  I think that now that Yvette has gone that was the last nail in the coffin for BS Xtra, i hope im not the only one who has completely given up on this channel.... it's basically Babestation 3 now. The babes reading out the texts and fulfilling requests is the only entertaining part for me and they rarely do it now, and when they do it's only for a very short period of time.

As they can probably see that using it as another 'call' channel will make them more money and when there isn't a babe taking a call on BS Xtra the rest of the time is spent looking through picture messages, as there not stupid.... a 'text' = £1.50 a 'picture message' = £3 i wonder what they are going to care about more... Hmmm.... Shy

i couldnt agree more with that, especially the yvette part

RE: BS Xtra - Rammyrascal - 27-01-2010 15:33

(27-01-2010 13:22 )Josh187 Wrote:  I think that now that Yvette has gone that was the last nail in the coffin for BS Xtra, i hope im not the only one who has completely given up on this channel.... it's basically Babestation 3 now. The babes reading out the texts and fulfilling requests is the only entertaining part for me and they rarely do it now, and when they do it's only for a very short period of time.

agree largely with what your saying but bs does have other babes who are good on bsxtra like daryl, lori and camilla. i do agree they should spend ore time on texts as they do concentrate too much on pics and no wonder really since they make more money from pics

RE: BS Xtra - tsurugi - 27-01-2010 16:22

Daryl and Yvette were the two shining lights on the BS Xtra concept took me back to the good old days. Yvette almost even rivaled jessie in the random funny as fuck stakes(only old schoolers will know who the hell jessie is) very much doubt any other babe could deal with the weird and strange txts i sent while "Sleep texting". Even daryl seemed bemused by them half a time.

They should get rid of the BS Xtra concept now as they only have daryl and maybe camilla with the personality to make it entertaining.

Anon: Do you like the pic of my clock yvette
Yvette:Yeah it gave me a semi lob

ClassicBig Grin

RE: BS Xtra - rawr1 - 27-01-2010 16:39

(27-01-2010 13:22 )Josh187 Wrote:  a 'text' = £1.50 a 'picture message' = £3 i wonder what they are going to care about more... Hmmm.... Shy

If they had two girls focusing on reading texts and taking requests all night, rather than 20% texts / 20% jibba jabba / 20% advertising / 40% looking at cock pictures, I'd wager they'd easily get double the amount of texts when compared to pics. People will naturally text more if it pays off and it's not like those who want to send pics of their plums are going to stop because texts are being read out! re: Multitasking laugh
On previous incarnations of 'text based' interactive shows the flow of messages was constant, so it's definitely a viable business model. However, this type of show doesn't require any of the investment into the premium rate picture/video/WAP services route that Cellcast and others have decided to follow. Couple this with the advent and apparent success of the eavedropping service and interactivity went out of the window as a priority a long time ago. I'd argue that an interactive text request show is actually a compliment to these services, (I'm not an expert, but I'm not aware on a limit on the number of people that can eavesdrop on a single line. As such why have 3/4 channels of girls on a phone?), but unfortunately I think the lure of pushing the premium rate, passive, 'cash cow' services is too strong for the veterans to really make a good job of it.

Hopefully some new blood will be innovative enough to be different, carve their own niche and reap the rewards Tongue

RE: BS Xtra - OSSETTLAD - 27-01-2010 20:58

Oh now you interested in what has happened to BSXTRA after Yvette has said she is leaving I was making a big fuss about what complete mess they have made of the show especially for us freeviewers but nobody was really that bothered on here. Well the ship has sailed, the horse has bolted out the gate. Other words no point complaining now. Just take a look at this below I made weeks back about what you get now after 1.30am with texts now.

Bsxtra freeview is now a con for us texters because if you send a text for the girl on the phone to do something you get 1 of these 4 replies. First 2 is if she is still on screen when your message is read out and the last 2 is if she now gone and has been replaced.

1. Girl behind camera reads your message and asks the girl on the phone to do what you asked. (money well spent but very rarely done at all once in a blue moon)

2. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is on a call and it would be unfair of me to interrupt her. (money gone down the drain better look next time)

3. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now behind the scenes private texting right now why not send her 1 by putting her first name then your message to 69222. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now private texting)

4. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now on ??? Channel ??? On sky and channel ?? On freeview. Why not go on to that channel and phone her to do your request. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now buy phoning her on the other channel)