The UK Babe Channels Forum
Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19856)

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - ledders69 - 20-11-2010 17:40

Cheers stoly for all the lovely captions, Cherri looks beautiful in all of them.Heart

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - Regenerated - 20-11-2010 22:55

great photos and vids. Love her hair straight, she looks even hotter.... if that was possible..! What a girl! SmileHeart

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - GillyboyTwo - 21-11-2010 00:20

mmm !, The gorgeous Cherri has always dressed so sexy and as never let us down Cherri who I greatly admired while she was on P/P was also doing other modelling jobs and she even reached that pinnacle publication of beautiful young women and so rightly deserved.

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - ledders69 - 21-11-2010 06:39

Looking totally gorgeous on bikini babes at the moment in black bikini set and very sexy black high heeled sandals. Outstanding show from Cherri as always, she is a daytime legend and a complete beauty.Heart

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - Regenerated - 21-11-2010 10:18

the gorgeous Cherri is a sight for sore eyes this morning. She looks absolutely divine in a bikini and thong. SmileHeartHeart

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - MeTarzan - 21-11-2010 10:54

Real girl-next-door stunner...

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - TheWatcher - 21-11-2010 17:04

For the record, I would just like to say that I never post any screen caps of Cherri because the webshow quality is too poor to do her justice, and I don't have Sky.

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - ledders69 - 22-11-2010 06:19

Thanks very much Danzig for the caps of the beautiful Cherri, love them.Heart

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - ledders69 - 24-11-2010 19:22

Cheers Paul for the video of the gorgeous Cherri and thanks very much stoly for the incredible caps of her session. She is a top beauty inside and out.Heart

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - MeTarzan - 24-11-2010 19:32

One of the best daytime presenters.

Looking through this forum - seems she's also one of the original presenters on these channels?