The UK Babe Channels Forum
ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter (/showthread.php?tid=22856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Yabba - 26-10-2010 11:40

Toni flashed and I missed it... eekSad Come on, please somebody must've capped that. Smile

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - staggerlee - 26-10-2010 12:32

Hi Mel loved you in your uniforms the capain of the plane was my favorite too but I loved them all to be honest I mean you in uniform whats not to loveSmile. I would love to see you and Tonilou dressed up in sexy Office outfits or did miss that ? or maybe a football strip anyway cant wait till Saturday Im sure whatever you have planned will blow me away lots of love Staggrlee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope thats enough kisses for you both.

(26-10-2010 11:33 )melissa40 Wrote:  Glad we have a new fan, Staggerlee and you caught us for the first time, i hope you enjoyed us, remember our slot is always saturday 1pm till 9pm and sunday 9pm till 3am. Did you like the uniforms, my favourite was the captain of the plane i love getting in character and you all joined me in my cock pit!

Love to you all see you sat if i don't see you before and yes am planning on doin a special slot with Demi i will keep you posted on that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMel and Tonilou http://www.balloonpopping.co.uk

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 26-10-2010 16:11

lol even i missed it and i'm her mother, i was on teabreak little monkey did it and didn't say owt till end of show on mike, xxxxx Mel

ps yes you missed secretarys, they were smoking but we can always do again for you, more to comexxxxxxxxxxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - staggerlee - 26-10-2010 16:14

Hi Mel I See from thethread that you and Toni did an office special a few weeks back sorry I missed that but as I said I only discovered you at the weekend hope you can do something like that again soon a I am a big fan of uniform would also love to see you in riding gear one day say a big hello to Toni for me I will message her soon I have not forgotten her (how could I) love Staggerlee xxxxx xxxxx thats 5 kisses each

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 26-10-2010 19:46

thanks honey bee you r are star. Uniforms this week are halloween so watch out.xxxxxxxxxxxx Mel

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 26-10-2010 20:21

(26-10-2010 11:33 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi every one sorry i am late on the computor it's just so hard travelling around and my comp does not travel with me. right then firstly yes we sill do some bare feet walking in all weathers for you Jim Bob, we haven't forgot but bear with us as filming is all over the place and i told Tonilou about you being a foot slave lol. Though at the moment we have no time to be pampered though i am dying for mi toes to be sucked.

Sorry yabba you missed us we had a really good weekend all you guys were so nice to us, just love it when you take the time out to watch us and then pick up the phone, i love you all for that.

Glad we have a new fan, Staggerlee and you caught us for the first time, i hope you enjoyed us, remember our slot is always saturday 1pm till 9pm and sunday 9pm till 3am. Did you like the uniforms, my favourite was the captain of the plane i love getting in character and you all joined me in my cock pit!

Secondly now come on guys i give you a shout out on this forum so many times and thankyou all for posting so where are our screen caps this week. Are you all on holiday, get yer butt in gear and post em. You know i love to see em.
Love to you all see you sat if i don't see you before and yes am planning on doin a special slot with Demi i will keep you posted on that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMel and Tonilou http://www.balloonpopping.co.uk

ps, Toni was very naughty this week, she flashed too bad girl where did she get her ideas form?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news Mel, even better that you are dying for your toes to be sucked...I hope this can be arranged some day, I long to lick and suck between your pretty toes...mmm.

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - staggerlee - 26-10-2010 21:41

(26-10-2010 19:46 )melissa40 Wrote:  thanks honey bee you r are star. Uniforms this week are halloween so watch out.xxxxxxxxxxxx Mel
mmmm sounds good to me Mel cant wait to see you in halloween ouyfits especially sunday night Im sure I will be scared stiff xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(21-10-2010 18:37 )ToniLou Wrote:  Thank you Yabba Smile i will have to see what i can do this weekend for you! i know which piccie you mean now glad you like it Wink xxxx

Hi ToniLou your newest fan staggerlee here have fallen in love with you and your mum after seeing you at the weekend being posting to your mum a few times so I hope you not feeling left out I am a big uniform fan and am looking forward to the halloween special this week its bound to be a cracker only sorry i didnt discover the show sooner but better late than never xxxxxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Firebird - 26-10-2010 22:18

(26-10-2010 11:40 )Yabba Wrote:  Toni flashed and I missed it... eekSad Come on, please somebody must've capped that. Smile

[Image: snap_2010.10.26_22h11m04s_002.jpg]

[Image: snap_2010.10.26_22h11m46s_003.jpg]

[Image: snap_2010.10.26_22h13m05s_004.jpg]

[Image: snap_2010.10.26_22h10m18s_001.jpg]

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - staggerlee - 26-10-2010 22:25

There are 2 sexy ladies named Toni & Mel
and every weekend they both ring my bell
unlike those bimbos with fake boobs and tans
they're the real deal and care for their fans
when dressed as nurses they a joy to behold
and as wpc's well my thoughts become bold
hope they do secretarys again really soon
cos if they did id be over the moon

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 26-10-2010 23:04

lol i love it Smile you naughty boys making mum see my boobies! tut tut Wink xx