The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show (/showthread.php?tid=326)

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Snooks - 10-05-2011 19:35

Sarah Matty and Jenna Hoskins

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 11-05-2011 12:43

having just looked thru all the channels today which took 1 miniute !!
i`d have to say i`d like to see all of them on the night shows, bladewave if this is what its come to,the girls just basically doin` nothing of any interest id have to say its either the end or get new shows and girls that aren`t like watching paint dry ..... Huh
it should be tits in the daytime and pussy in the night time Wink

i`m starting to feel the same about the dayshows now as i do about the night shows,the girls look into the camera like their gods gift but do fuck all Bounce a scam and a joke,just glad i`m not a total saddo falling for it wasting 30 quid a fone call for 20 miniutes tame affair laugh
basically what im sayin is
this is the worst time ive ever known for dayshows and i`m glad ive only ever wasted a bit of my time checking out the late shows,wheres all the toy rammin pussy shows ey ? haha shite shows all of em

the pad and elite was ace in the daytime with hol dann fern emma s loadsa others but now its like wtf the point ?????

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - SYBORG666 - 08-06-2011 05:58

I'd like to see Kelly Bell and Sophia Lares do more nightshows but at the same time happy that it's only now and again because then it's more of a treat.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - StanTheMan - 09-06-2011 17:05

Kipsi from Asian Connections.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Boomerangutangangbang - 09-06-2011 17:24

Lara, Sarah Matty, Amber James,Lucy Anne Brooks...& loads more.Sadly from what I've heared I'm confident non of the above will ever move over to the dark side.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - sophia knight so sexy - 10-06-2011 18:22

gemma hiles Tongue
sydney james Tongue
cassie kennedyTongue
rosie leeTongue

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - modster - 10-06-2011 18:51

Sammi jo

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Snooks - 21-06-2011 13:17

Jo Laurence Tongue. Yeah I know - dream on Rolleyes

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - skully - 21-06-2011 13:21

Mia from RLC Big Grin She's got a great arse and I'd like to see it in a thong...in fact, Mia in just a thong!

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Sweet Sarah - 05-07-2011 09:55

Sarah Matty as a first option, second option would be Mia from RLC .