The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2014 17:22

I don't think i am, even on a night where s66 will have babes finishing early at 3am, they will still use all their channels, either duplicating a babe or by putting adverts on it

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Ro1982 - 02-04-2014 18:16

Ridiculous shit bein on till 1 am and not goin topless, wont be botherin to watch her nightshows again

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 02-04-2014 19:03

(02-04-2014 01:10 )Phonebook Wrote:  For a night show, the tits should be out at the very least.

Why Rammy feels obliged to come on and blindly defend poor performances and downright lies is beyond me. Have a word with yourself Rammy son ffs!

How is it a poor performance? I'd rather watch a clothed tashie than most of the other topless average at best looking girls who dont come across anywhere near as sexy as Tashie...

So basically people are saying If a girl is topless it becomes a good performance? If thats the case all you sheep who jump on the "Lori is a poor performer and boring, she never wears clothes and is always naked bla bla bla" Bandwagon maybe if you are one of those people be careful what you wish for.. You'd only find something else to moan about Tashie if she did get topless and naked..

Tashie is leaving something for the imagination, nothing wrong with that, Tashie moving onto night shows is another step forwards either way and she will no doubt do topless on the show sooner or later... there is no rule saying she has to go topless, it's her body, her choice, for those so called tashie fans stupidly moaning about her, either change the channel or stop being cheap and join her site where you can see her topless...

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Lowkey - 02-04-2014 21:41

personally i feel tashie was brought in to s66 to eventually replace Fernanda ferrari who is brazilian and for me the queen of tv chat babes.
I know Tashie has a loyal caller who seems to speak to her for most of her shift, i loved the bj teases n her hot tongue, just wished she taken of her tights n heels during the show, tried to get through on the phone but her die hard fan was on the phone as always lol.

tashies swaped with fernanda this weekend and will be on saturday.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 02-04-2014 21:45

(02-04-2014 21:41 )Lowkey Wrote:  personally i feel tashie was brought in to s66 to eventually replace Fernanda ferrari who is brazilian and for me the queen of tv chat babes.
I know Tashie has a loyal caller who seems to speak to her for most of her shift, i loved the bj teases n her hot tongue, just wished she taken of her tights n heels during the show, tried to get through on the phone but her die hard fan was on the phone as always lol.

One loyal caller.... mmmm rammy what was she like on the phones? were u telling her to keep her top on? Tongue

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 02-04-2014 22:21

So now people assume that because a girl is constantly on the phone and not topless that it is a single caller... Rolleyes

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 02-04-2014 22:48

fernandez what sort of women do you pull if you think most of the girls on these channels are average looking, anyway you said you hate fake tits, but you like tashie, i think we all know why you are a fan of tashie though

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 02-04-2014 22:57

Maybe you haven't read my post correctly Fernandez?
My post was directed at the phone stat comments made by Rammy.
Like I said in my original post, I couldn't give a monkeys if she goes topless or not .
Do I think she should on a so called night show? Of course I do, it's a night show not a day show.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2014 23:59

(02-04-2014 21:45 )Whynot Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 21:41 )Lowkey Wrote:  personally i feel tashie was brought in to s66 to eventually replace Fernanda ferrari who is brazilian and for me the queen of tv chat babes.

One loyal caller.... mmmm rammy what was she like on the phones? were u telling her to keep her top on? Tongue

nah I was telling her to go more ott with her accent she does Tongue and to keep her top well and truly on with no handbra etc at all laugh

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 03-04-2014 01:30

(02-04-2014 22:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  fernandez what sort of women do you pull if you think most of the girls on these channels are average looking, anyway you said you hate fake tits, but you like tashie, i think we all know why you are a fan of tashie though

Putting words in my mouth again Rolleyes I'm a fan of Tashie because she is fucking hot and has the best Brazillian ass on the channels and isn't a clone of a barbie covered in tattoo's...