The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=65335)

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 09-07-2019 02:02

BEST NIGHT of one babe EVER on XPANDED(excluding the nakedness of hot Vicki)Tongue Jessica/Jennifer was amazing! More than a bit special, she is EXTRA-special, utterly gorgeous and I'd kill to be close to her(metaphorically speaking)Tongue

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Charlemagne - 09-07-2019 09:18

Last nights performance moved the channel up a level.

Totally bumtastic Smile

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 09-07-2019 09:48

A mindblowingly hot, mindblowingly sexy & mindblowingly filthy sensational night from Jennifer with plenty of her magnificent big natural assets unleashed and bouncing & swinging around, twerking her magnificent arse and plenty of nakedness

Babe of the night by a massive distance

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Kevin555 - 09-07-2019 09:56

Hi

Great session and knickers of as well, well done lets hope we get more of this and perhaps Mia back knickerless as well

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - geoffh - 09-07-2019 10:38

(09-07-2019 09:56 )Kevin555 Wrote:  Hi

Great session and knickers of as well, well done lets hope we get more of this and perhaps Mia back knickerless as well

Jennifer has the X factor, like Vicki; when they are one everyone watchs

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Superhans95 - 09-07-2019 10:54

Hope she has a lot more night shifts now. Will be wasted on days after last couple performances

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - SawBoss - 09-07-2019 11:20

Magnificently outstanding and also outstandingly magnificent!

HeartHeartHeart

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - hornball - 09-07-2019 14:51

Was finally able to time it perfectly, and having missed out on Jennifer's amazing naked figure previously, was this time, front and centre. Incredible!! Think I saw where she once had a natural pussy with landing strip, but shaved it since!! Let it grow back Jen' heartfelt plea from the 'horn(y) one!!Tongue

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Pspotter - 09-07-2019 15:07

Unsurprisingly she's getting a lot of deserved attention.

Magnificent performance from her last night, loved her naked stints.

I see she has a couple more nightshows to come this month, hopefully we get plenty more in August too.

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 09-07-2019 15:34

I hope it's not a one-off because she was far and away the best girl on last night, and I don't say that lightly considering the girls of S66 and BS(although Alexa was my second favourite last night along with Honey of course) can't wait to see what Jessica does next.Tongue