The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - Rake - 18-02-2022 23:47

(17-02-2022 20:46 )generator60 Wrote:  Has the picture quality improved?

Good question and one I answered for myself earlier this evening by flicking between S66 and Babestation. In essence:

Yes it has improved on average but still significanlty behind BS and is patchy.

BS livestreams immediately 'pop' with clarity, sharpness, correct white balance and better lighting.

S66 still have the age-old problems:
  • incorrect white balance - too many sets and shows have yellowy-orange-beige tungsten colour cast ruining contrast and skin tones
  • lighting tend to be either gloomy and shadowy or the highlights are blown
  • resolution is unstable and looks to wander from 1080 downwards depending on number of babes on and number of users online
  • As docutech says, pervert cameras dogged by shocking resolution, and furthermore the subject (crotch or arse usually!) often backlit by main cam dominant keylight, so babe in silhouette and crotch in gloomy shadow. My domestic webcam is a Logitech Brio 4k - why aren't S66, a supposedly professional broadcasting company, able to get theirs operating at full capability?
  • Babes oblivious to these technical and cinematographic issues and even if they are made aware, don't seem to have the technical knowledge to resolve them on the fly mid-show, nor enjoy the production support on hand to resolve them. The producers must be disinterested in optimising the sets and lighting for each show or don't understand themselves! A few minutes effort on set and on the software for each babe would transform the quality of the visual output.

RE: S66 new website launch - generator60 - 19-02-2022 00:39

(18-02-2022 23:47 )Rake Wrote:  
(17-02-2022 20:46 )generator60 Wrote:  Has the picture quality improved?

Good question and one I answered for myself earlier this evening by flicking between S66 and Babestation. In essence:

Yes it has improved on average but still significanlty behind BS and is patchy.

BS livestreams immediately 'pop' with clarity, sharpness, correct white balance and better lighting.

S66 still have the age-old problems:
  • incorrect white balance - too many sets and shows have yellowy-orange-beige tungsten colour cast ruining contrast and skin tones
  • lighting tend to be either gloomy and shadowy or the highlights are blown
  • resolution is unstable and looks to wander from 1080 downwards depending on number of babes on and number of users online
  • As docutech says, pervert cameras dogged by shocking resolution, and furthermore the subject (crotch or arse usually!) often backlit by main cam dominant keylight, so babe in silhouette and crotch in gloomy shadow. My domestic webcam is a Logitech Brio 4k - why aren't S66, a supposedly professional broadcasting company, able to get theirs operating at full capability?
  • Babes oblivious to these technical and cinematographic issues and even if they are made aware, don't seem to have the technical knowledge to resolve them on the fly mid-show, nor enjoy the production support on hand to resolve them. The producers must be disinterested in optimising the sets and lighting for each show or don't understand themselves! A few minutes effort on set and on the software for each babe would transform the quality of the visual output.

Thanks for your reply Rake that was just what I wanted to know.
I'll keep with CB I can't believe I put up with s66 for so long.
There were a couple of presenters I thought I would miss but not any more.
Cheers

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 19-02-2022 06:24

i would have to agree with Rake's comments below, the amount of time i have spent on calls trying to help and improve a babes performance issues, from general use of the system or my perceived use of system to awareness of issues, not something I resent doing if it helps a girl out (and can work in my favour) but a lot could be avoided and improved by better support from gallery and tech

'Babes oblivious to these technical and cinematographic issues and even if they are made aware, don't seem to have the technical knowledge to resolve them on the fly mid-show, nor enjoy the production support on hand to resolve them. The producers must be disinterested in optimising the sets and lighting for each show or don't understand themselves! A few minutes effort on set and on the software for each babe would transform the quality of the visual output'

ps quick check Rake can you not default to Logitech either then?

RE: S66 new website launch - Rake - 19-02-2022 09:41

(19-02-2022 06:24 )docutech Wrote:  ps quick check Rake can you not default to Logitech either then?

It can be tricky to make Logitech the global default cam over the crappy onboard lappy one. I find on MAC you have to assign it in every App in the preferences. I suspect babes are disconnecting the Logitech and reconnecting during shows and this might lead to reverting to default onboard cam?

You can adjust the Brio's settings and visual output via their software, either Logitune or Logicapture and it is really simple. There's choice of K, frame rates, exposure, auto or manual WB, contrast saturation, 90/78/65 degrees f/l, sharpness

Some third party apps for camming of course will still cap output at 1080, ZOOM does for example.

RE: S66 new website launch - 1235912359 - 19-02-2022 23:12

Stream audio keeps putting itself on mute every couple minutes, anyone else having this issue?

Using Firefox browser

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 19-02-2022 23:27

(19-02-2022 23:12 )1235912359 Wrote:  Stream audio keeps putting itself on mute every couple minutes, anyone else having this issue?

Using Firefox browser

I've had the girls not realising they were on mute / turning it off but not going off / on no ..

RE: S66 new website launch - Superhans95 - 11-03-2022 11:04

Is this a joke? First time logging in since relaunch and I can't use a single website function as this pop-up wont minimise or go away unless I pay 10 credits. Funny how I can do things like check the schedule when not logged in, clearly not that much of a security risk then. I'm definitely gone for good now, this and then the £10 monthly fee is too far when BS and XP are superior products.
[Image: 32746cca2f80e98e833bb8f39b34baa8.png]

RE: S66 new website launch - HarperGrey - 11-03-2022 11:32

(11-03-2022 11:04 )Superhans95 Wrote:  Is this a joke? First time logging in since relaunch and I can't use a single website function as this pop-up wont minimise or go away unless I pay 10 credits. Funny how I can do things like check the schedule when not logged in, clearly not that much of a security risk then. I'm definitely gone for good now, this and then the £10 monthly fee is too far when BS and XP are superior products.

Unfortunately it’s not a joke bladewavebladewave. Could somewhat understand having to have a log in to be able to view as it limits trolling on the live chat but having to deposit money just for watching the livestream is ridiculous. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks this.

RE: S66 new website launch - winsaw - 11-03-2022 11:54

^^ it's there age verification process as you got to be 18 to have a credit card, it's what allegedly lets their girls show more on there web streams without having to go behind a pay wall,

RE: S66 new website launch - HannahsPet - 11-03-2022 12:08

(11-03-2022 11:32 )HarperGrey Wrote:  
(11-03-2022 11:04 )Superhans95 Wrote:  Is this a joke? First time logging in since relaunch and I can't use a single website function as this pop-up wont minimise or go away unless I pay 10 credits. Funny how I can do things like check the schedule when not logged in, clearly not that much of a security risk then. I'm definitely gone for good now, this and then the £10 monthly fee is too far when BS and XP are superior products.

Unfortunately it’s not a joke bladewavebladewave. Could somewhat understand having to have a log in to be able to view as it limits trolling on the live chat but having to deposit money just for watching the livestream is ridiculous. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks this.

thing is if you just click on it and then close the credit card page you get access to the site for nothing Tongue Tongue