The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Incompetent Liz Truss - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Incompetent Liz Truss (/showthread.php?tid=86348)

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 19-10-2022 18:01

(19-10-2022 17:52 )Snooks Wrote:  Grant Shapps???

Oh come on now Surprised.

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

He could even break Cruella's record BounceBig Grinlaugh

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Snooks - 19-10-2022 19:18

Rumours are circulating that the Chief Whip Wendy Morton has now resigned

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 19-10-2022 19:19

Chief Whip has Gone

3 Line whip Rescinded lol

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Cooper_temple - 19-10-2022 19:27

Labour MP Chris Bryant tells Commons of the shambolic scenes regarding Tories in voting lobbies
‘I saw members being physically manhandled onto the lobby and bullied"

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 19-10-2022 19:39

names Coffey and Rees Mogg in the fray

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Snooks - 19-10-2022 19:46

Senior Conservative MP Charles Walker on BBC News right now and being utterly scathing about his own parliamentary party.
He is absolutely incandescent. He looked beside himself with rage.

“I’ve had enough of talentless people putting their tick in the right box not because it’s in the national interest but because it’s in their own personal interest to achieve ministerial position.”

WOW Surprisedeekshocked

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Cooper_temple - 19-10-2022 20:05

Liz Truss herself FAILED to vote on the Fracking Ban that her own Government presented because she was busy dealing with the Chief Whip's resignation

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 19-10-2022 20:06

Yeah were loads 40 including Boris and Kwazi and Mad Nad and yet they still won by a 96 Majority that dont add up

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Snooks - 19-10-2022 20:07

(19-10-2022 20:05 )Cooper_temple Wrote:  Liz Truss herself FAILED to vote on the Fracking Ban that her own Government presented because she was busy dealing with the Chief Whip's resignation

Big LaughlaughTongue

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Cooper_temple - 19-10-2022 20:09

Conservative MP Charles Walker on BBC News : "It's a shambles and a disgrace... I hope all those people that put Liz Truss in No 10 think it was worth it... because the damage they have done to our party is extraordinary. “I’ve had enough of talentless people putting ticks in the right boxes for personal ambition”