The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Red Light Central (/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+---- Thread: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=2325)

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - HoneyRocks - 05-06-2014 02:19

Remembering some old very naughty watersports videos I have somewhere of Bailey and CWPussylover's watersports comments in another thread on here tonight, I fear CW would completely get the wrong idea about Bailey joining Golden Girls, though we'd live in hope she would get that filthy again somewhere tee hee!

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - Bailey - 03-07-2014 20:47

Hi guys,

Just been reading through the recent posts...a couple of channels have approached me over the last year including the one mentioned above! but in all honesty if I was to do another show the only place you will ever see me appear would be RLC (if they have me) LOL

Bailey xx

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - orchid500 - 04-07-2014 22:31

Well now we know who to lobby and pester till they get you back on air! CoolSmile

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - Liverred - 07-07-2014 00:49

BAILEY, you would be wasted at RLC. Please go to a channel that knows how to use the Zoom button on a camera!

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - pinteresque - 30-03-2015 08:35

Is she out? Someone knows?

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - iloveMegan - 06-05-2015 17:26

[Image: image-B5F6_554A362D.jpg]

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - ccooms - 13-11-2020 14:55

Who else misses the sexy bailey