The UK Babe Channels Forum
Paige - Babestation Daytime : Caps, Vids & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Babestation fanzone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Forum: Paige Tyler (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+----- Thread: Paige - Babestation Daytime : Caps, Vids & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=3989)

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - DrGrumpyPants - 17-04-2009 06:57

well good news got a text is bad news Shes doesnt know Its Me DOH!!!!!!!!

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - DrGrumpyPants - 17-04-2009 07:02

HOLY CRAP !!!! Just seen the new Outfit Dreamlander neeed Video HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Shandy - 17-04-2009 07:53

she's looking great this morning from what i have seen!!! Smile she's gonna be on when i have to leave for work tho.... not good!

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - DrGrumpyPants - 17-04-2009 09:49

Dammm it she thnks Mr GrumpyPants is Red Panda Grrrrrrrrrrrr just u wait till i get my hands on you miss cronje Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr see shes forgotton me already !!!!!!!

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Dreamlander - 17-04-2009 09:51

BigKarlUK Wrote:HOLY CRAP !!!! Just seen the new Outfit Dreamlander neeed Video HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

You should have seen it at 5.30 there was no gold bikini top! I was gutted we didn't see more of that! I will try and do a little video as I'm out for most of the day and it takes bloody ages! Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - DrGrumpyPants - 17-04-2009 14:20

Thanks mate will just have to mute it when she calls me red panda grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shes going ot get some stick from me for that hahahah

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Spacey - 18-04-2009 12:44

Paige you sure do look amazing today in white

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - rickhardo - 18-04-2009 13:18

Spacey Wrote:Paige you sure do look amazing today in white

There is something about a girl in a flowing white dress that just does it for me. Emma has been wearing one for a while and Paige has matched her today - you look absolutely stunning, Paige.

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Shandy - 18-04-2009 13:24

paige is lookin good Smile and been a great laugh as always! Smile and she sussed out mr grumpypants! lol

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - DrGrumpyPants - 18-04-2009 13:51

she does especially when she was flashing both her bum n boobs at the same time heheheh