The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 03-04-2014 16:38

Tashie's profile on AW states :

Quote:Ethnicity: White
Dress Size: 6
Height: 5'3"
Chest Size: 32" EE Natural
Hair Colour: Brown Long
Eye Colour: Brown
Pubic Hair: Shaved Completely

Interesting

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - SoggyWorm - 03-04-2014 16:50

I hope to god Studio66 or Tashie don't listen to the haters that don't like her going on a night show and not going topless. I'm guessing you guys who are hating on that have never seen a day show? Most day show girls aren't as active or `flirty` with the camera, so to speak.

As a daytime girl Tashie is one of the better ones as she moves about, but on nighttime she's even more sexual with her body language and she shows her arse off in just a skimpy underwear or the equivalent. I'm an arse guy so I'm more than happy with her on nighttime as long as she bends over and shows her arse off in skimpy underwear (which she does).

However, I do still like her boobs and I will admit her last outfit (on the night show) didn't really show her boobs off that well, the first `extended tease hour` was better as you got to see a lot more of her skin and she had a better cleavage. Still I hope she continues and goes to bikinis and if she doesn't wear bikinis as much/again, oh well, as long as she shows that awesome ass!

Basically, you still get/see more of her on nighttime than you do on daytime, so please stop moaning otherwise she'll (or Studio66 will) stop doing them and then I (and many others) will not get to see more of her (which we do on the night shows).

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 03-04-2014 17:29

(03-04-2014 16:38 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Tashie's profile on AW states :

Quote:Ethnicity: White
Dress Size: 6
Height: 5'3"
Chest Size: 32" EE Natural
Hair Colour: Brown Long
Eye Colour: Brown
Pubic Hair: Shaved Completely

Interesting

EE natural .... somebody's nose will be growing laugh

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Trickster - 03-04-2014 17:45

Her night show other night was SHIT and that horrible voice she puts on is so annoying it's ridicoulous don't no if she is trying to be sexy or take the piss! Either way some one at S66 should tell her to pack it in and talk normal

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 03-04-2014 21:56

[Image: image-E670_533DCAE8.jpg]

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 03-04-2014 22:37

(03-04-2014 16:50 )SoggyWorm Wrote:  I hope to god Studio66 or Tashie don't listen to the haters that don't like her going on a night show and not going topless. I'm guessing you guys who are hating on that have never seen a day show? Most day show girls aren't as active or `flirty` with the camera, so to speak.

As a daytime girl Tashie is one of the better ones as she moves about, but on nighttime she's even more sexual with her body language and she shows her arse off in just a skimpy underwear or the equivalent. I'm an arse guy so I'm more than happy with her on nighttime as long as she bends over and shows her arse off in skimpy underwear (which she does).

However, I do still like her boobs and I will admit her last outfit (on the night show) didn't really show her boobs off that well, the first `extended tease hour` was better as you got to see a lot more of her skin and she had a better cleavage. Still I hope she continues and goes to bikinis and if she doesn't wear bikinis as much/again, oh well, as long as she shows that awesome ass!

Basically, you still get/see more of her on nighttime than you do on daytime, so please stop moaning otherwise she'll (or Studio66 will) stop doing them and then I (and many others) will not get to see more of her (which we do on the night shows).

Totally agree! Finally a guy some sense!! most sensible post I have read in a long time from somebody other than me laugh

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 03-04-2014 23:17

Perhaps if you fly the "No Tits Out" flag high enough, it will indeed blow away and land on the Ofcom doorstep and rid us all of these nasty night shows Big Grin

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-04-2014 00:05

(03-04-2014 16:50 )SoggyWorm Wrote:  I hope to god Studio66 or Tashie don't listen to the haters that don't like her going on a night show and not going topless. I'm guessing you guys who are hating on that have never seen a day show? Most day show girls aren't as active or `flirty` with the camera, so to speak.

s66 wont listen to the negative comments on here interms of whether or not tashie carries on doing nights. what will keep tashie on nights is if she is bringing in the calls. if she is. then she will keep doing them, once she isn't bringing in the calls, then she wont be on nights

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Robot Devil - 05-04-2014 13:12

Tashie's back on again this afternoon, and as ever, is wearing the same outfit she always seems to don. Not to mention the 37 bras. I don't like to say this but she is so grimly predictable. It's like Elite have just stuck a DVD of her in. We'd be none the wiser, to be honest.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 06-04-2014 00:05

Great to see Tashie back on her best form today Smile