The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7249)

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-06-2010 01:05

probably lol

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - cainan - 07-06-2010 01:17

Shes been fantastic tonight. Always a pleasure to see her on Elite.

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 07-06-2010 08:44

I was 99% certain it was the same wig Hazel wore some while back,so glad Hazel decided to ditch it,i've seen better nights from Hazel,but still enjoyed watching my fav babe,when you have had nights in hot tubs,see through niks in the shower pratically sitting on the cameramans head,i suppose these "normal" nights seem a bit tame,hope Elite have'nt got rid of the tub altogether,looking forward to the next night.HeartTongueTongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 07-06-2010 10:36

Don't remember where I saw the story, but back in her "days" on Bangbabes when the 3 sets/studios were 3 matresses in a line on the floor,she lost her wig, revealing a skinhead cut, took some time to find & refit the wig, all the time this was going on ReedeFox was also on camera pissing herself laughing.
Must have been a long time ago, can't remember Reede on BangBabes..

If anybody's got it recorded love to see it uploaded here.....

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - PontiacMatt - 07-06-2010 11:43

Blonde wig or without Hazel is still fantastic Big Grin

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 07-06-2010 15:49

(07-06-2010 10:36 )RRROGER Wrote:  Don't remember where I saw the story, but back in her "days" on Bangbabes when the 3 sets/studios were 3 matresses in a line on the floor,she lost her wig, revealing a skinhead cut, took some time to find & refit the wig, all the time this was going on ReedeFox was also on camera pissing herself laughing.
Must have been a long time ago, can't remember Reede on BangBabes..

If anybody's got it recorded love to see it uploaded here.....

I do remember seeing it happen whilst she was on Bangbabes but i dont think it was ever recorded (well i havent seen it on here anyway) Her hair was very short, not a skin head but kind of short back and sides laugh She looked great with short hair aswell. Thats what i like most about Hazel is how she can pull off so many looks and still look great.wig or not absolutly stunning!!!

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 07-06-2010 17:41

Hazel still showing on the schedule for tonight,hoping they loosen the reins a bit tonight,Hazel is the ultimate night babe when allowed to be,when Hazel is censored her whole night changes,so come on Elite let Hazel loose im sure the phones will be buzzing if you do,Hazel Bond sets the standard,heres hoping.TongueTongueTongueHeart

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - rangers1690 - 07-06-2010 17:46

couldnt agree more bombshell ! but even with elites censorship on her at the moment, she is still amazing Big Grin

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 07-06-2010 22:11

After last night it's a relief to see her looking normal again, that wig was gross.

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 07-06-2010 22:15

Hazel looking stunning in blue,expect we will see a lot more of her as the night progresses,Tongue