The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tractor boy - 28-04-2014 16:06

With all those straps it must take Danni ages to put that outfit on but it is definitely worth the effort. Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - babefan2012 - 04-05-2014 22:48

Danni keeps on getting sexier and sexier every time I see her!!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - captaindog - 04-05-2014 23:28

Danni should get into hardcore, with a body like that I'd love to wank over her face and tits

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 05-05-2014 07:47

Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Wonderful night from Danni last night as she began in the Gold set wearing a gold monokini and modesty covering bra at 9 which I got her to quickly discard after 10 so the twins could roam free. I said in post 493 that Danni & I had got a little carried away recently when talking about some outfits I'd seen and in her next session in the Boudoir she wore what we called Spider-mans wife's outfit. 2 spiders webs struggling to contain those boobs as they tried to escape was great fun to watch and encourage in my calls. The contest continued later in the office where I loved seeing her oil those boobs and that gorgeous arse as we worked late into the night before she escaped to more oil in the Sauna this morning. Finally she spent the last 15 minutes of her shift in the white set coaxing the last drops of fluid from my battered and weakened body. Great that she had long sessions last night and was on 5 different sets. More to come (not sure that's possible from me lol!) tonight HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Gun33 - 05-05-2014 11:48

Danni looked very sexy, very gorgeous and very very naughty last night! Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 05-05-2014 11:57

(05-05-2014 11:48 )Gun33 Wrote:  Danni looked very sexy, very gorgeous and very very naughty last night! Tongue

From the multiple calls I made to her I can assure you she was absolutely filthy!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - ValerieC - 05-05-2014 12:12

She is the most fuckable and fake girl i've seen.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tractor boy - 05-05-2014 23:23

Danni is looking hot tonight Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 05-05-2014 23:45

(05-05-2014 23:23 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Danni is looking hot tonight Tongue

Try calling her. She's just chewed me up and spat me out! Told me not to finish until I'd satisfied her! She's one hot woman.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - babefan2012 - 05-05-2014 23:59

Danni is looking especially hot tonight, it's a shame she doesn't do babestation unleashed.