The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 21-06-2020 23:26

You think how many terrorists we have in jail and you think how much it costs to keep them in prison.

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 22-06-2020 00:05

Serving justice & keeping the public safe. Money well spent

RE: General News Thread - The Goatman - 22-06-2020 00:15

^^
For a few years untill they get released and kill again

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 22-06-2020 12:38

^The Parsons Green Train Bomber was sentenced to life with a minimum 34 yrs

The murderers of Lee Rigby were given life without parole & life with a minimum of 45 yrs

The Westminster Car attacker received life with a minimum of 15 yrs

The London Bridge/Borough Market attackers were shot & killed

The 2019 London Bridge attacker was shot & killed

The 2007 failed car bombs in London/Glasgow airport surviving attacker was sentenced to life with a minimum of 32 yrs

Your claim that they get released after a few years to kill again is totally erroneous

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 22-06-2020 12:52

To me life should mean life so why none of them were not given a whole life term is beyond me but I think some sentences should be reviewed at regular intervals to ensure they do stay in jail and you think about James Bulger's killers who have anonymity and new ID for life. At which pint would we even known their new ID's

RE: General News Thread - The Goatman - 22-06-2020 15:02

(22-06-2020 12:38 )southsidestu Wrote:  ^The Parsons Green Train Bomber was sentenced to life with a minimum 34 yrs

The murderers of Lee Rigby were given life without parole & life with a minimum of 45 yrs

The Westminster Car attacker received life with a minimum of 15 yrs

The London Bridge/Borough Market attackers were shot & killed

The 2019 London Bridge attacker was shot & killed

The 2007 failed car bombs in London/Glasgow airport surviving attacker was sentenced to life with a minimum of 32 yrs

Your claim that they get released after a few years to kill again is totally erroneous

[Image: 20200622-150107.jpg]

RE: General News Thread - The Goatman - 22-06-2020 15:23

Most murders in england serve between 10 to 15 years how is that justice for killing somebody, life in england never means life that guy who just killed 3 people in reading should never be allowed out but he will be

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 22-06-2020 22:27

The conversation was about terrorist offences, your statistics are based on all murders. Most murders are not committed by terrorist offences, most are single acts so they receive & serve one life sentence as is illustrated in graph. Terrorist attacks usually involve the murder of more than one individual, with the intent of harming many more & can be accompanied by additional terrorist related offences.

It's a false comparison

RE: General News Thread - lancealot790 - 22-06-2020 22:35

Hang them, problem solved.

RE: General News Thread - The Goatman - 22-06-2020 23:02

(22-06-2020 22:27 )southsidestu Wrote:  The conversation was about terrorist offences, your statistics are based on all murders. Most murders are not committed by terrorist offences, most are single acts so they receive & serve one life sentence as is illustrated in graph. Terrorist attacks usually involve the murder of more than one individual, with the intent of harming many more & can be accompanied by additional terrorist related offences.

It's a false comparison

Murders are murders what makes it a terrorist offence ? Lets say i go out and kill 3 people would that not be a terrorist act ? I mean im causing terror