The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - HarperGrey - 11-03-2022 12:56

That was the case up until yesterday. Now you get this message saying :

Alert!
Your access to the site is currently limited. To maintain full access you to have topped up or spent 100 credits in the last 30 days.

Shambles

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 11-03-2022 12:56

^ Yes indeed. Take nothing for granted with this ever changing site. (Far too many babes cutting of ALL main cam audio of late for instance.) That USED to be the case. And was only if you had an old (previously topped up) account I believe. New accounts to the new site have always required some sort of payment before access was granted IIRC.

Anyway, as of yesterday the £1 check cannot be 'worked-around' like that anymore.

Pay the pound and you'll get another 30 days access to the streams before termination (unless you top up again of course).

Beware though when 99% of accounts are topped up, an active non-spender is going to stick out like a sore thumb to the babes.

Winsaw's right the idea should be that with all invested and sympathetic viewers the babes should feel they can perform more on the main streams. Of course gaining objective evidence that they are doing so is more difficult when the streams can no longer be previewed.

RE: S66 new website launch - HannahsPet - 11-03-2022 13:05

ah hadnt checked this morning mainly as Emma C wasnt on oh well thats me not viewing S66 anymore Tongue Tongue

and its not that im a freeloader i have called and used both Xpanded and Rampant a couple of times in the last week or so

Is it me or has the number of girls using the 30 credits a min premium cam increased a lot wonder how many are actually putting on quality shows for that or just using it as a way to make more money for the same show they would do anyway

RE: S66 new website launch - bellissimo89 - 11-03-2022 13:38

They want close web site with pay per view

RE: S66 new website launch - Spitroast - 11-03-2022 14:02

Anyone know the promo code for the free £20 credit? Signing up and its not showing it on the tv feed.

I thought it was SK20 but the website isnt accepting it

RE: S66 new website launch - S3ggy - 11-03-2022 22:45

Hmm!! Having to pay to get past a paywall just to see a basic stream. Of course you expect to pay to see nudity or more extreme content but to pay just to access basic content? Why?

S66 must have some loyal watchers with deep pockets.

How do they expect to attract new subscribers or casual watchers when you have to pay first before you get any access whatsoever? Good luck with that business plan.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 12-03-2022 05:55

It seems to me that I'm finding a lot more of the old bugs resurfacing

I got credits back after a c2c session went wrong with Stormi. I enabled the two way button for the session. Nothing happens (as I was using my chromebook at the time and camera usually work well for this). this led to me aborting session and it swallowed up all my 200 creds.

I apologised to Stormi but then yesterday, having found I got my creds back, I found that couldn't tip or buzz Kartel Kay as I got the message I had only 4 creds left when clearly in my account I had 200 when trying to tip or buzzher.
Messaged CS again they find it puzzling I was having this issue and have refunded me £20 as a goodwill gesture and I refreshed logged out/logged back in several times but to no avail. The Tip button or Buzz button kept telling me to top up wen clearly I had creds to use. CS advised me several to click the get credits button to re - synch but honestly that had no effect sent message to this effect and I don't know if they did anything their end or not.

Has anyone else had same experience as me? So I am now wondering if the bugs they thought they had ironed out have now crept back in on site and we're back at square one.

RE: S66 new website launch - southlondonphil - 12-03-2022 23:21

(11-03-2022 12:08 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(11-03-2022 11:04 )Superhans95 Wrote:  [Image: 32746cca2f80e98e833bb8f39b34baa8.png]

thing is if you just click on it and then close the credit card page you get access to the site for nothing Tongue Tongue

That works for me. At least it did tonight. I clicked on it and then closed the credit card page and I was in.

However I've got credits in my account, so I should never have been shown that message in the first place.

RE: S66 new website launch - bellissimo89 - 13-03-2022 07:17

Hope they close!

RE: S66 new website launch - Rake - 13-03-2022 09:58

A few glitches I have noticed when using the site on a mobile (iPhone 12 Pro Max):

1. you cannot tip in landscape mode

2. tips values get stuck on the first tip you do and there's no obvious way out of that without logging out and back in and clearing caches.

3. chat doesn't pull across as it should in landscape

Now unless you are happy watching a postage stamp sized image in portrait, then these are pretty annoying lack of functionality.

On a positive note about mobile site, streams for some reason are far more stable on a mobile than my brand new Mac for some reason, where they oscillate in res and stutter whatever the browser, despite having fftp and the fastest domestic package. Weird.

I would be happy to be told if any or all of the above are user error so I can correct things!