The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 11-07-2023 13:30

(11-07-2023 09:31 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I see that Napoleon is treading.
There's apparently a guy been on GB News saying that if Rwanda isn't a safe place to send migrants then Rishi should concider sending them to St Helena as an alternative.

His arguement being, if it was good enough for Napoleon then it's good & safe enough for them. bladewave

Not tonight Josephine. eek

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 11-07-2023 14:15

It could also be trending because the official trailer for Ridley Scott's movie starring Joaquin Phoenix dropped yesterday

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 16-07-2023 01:05

If Sunak goes ahead with the plan to tax migrants more to pay for public service wage increases will he and Braverman pay more tax as well or is it just migrants the government doesn't like.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 16-07-2023 09:50

I'm wondering how they will decide which migrants they like and don't like Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Charlemagne - 16-07-2023 11:54

This is what I found out about the governments plan to raise half of the £2 million that's needed for the public sectorpay rises.

Migrant workers will soon have to pay more than quadruple what they did five years ago to use the NHS. Charges for international workers is set to go up to £1,035 a year. Health and care staff, and their dependents, are exempt from paying the costs.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - skully - 16-07-2023 12:21

You've got to love the fact that Sunak can say what he does with a straight face, the man is soulless.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 16-07-2023 17:14

(16-07-2023 09:50 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I'm wondering how they will decide which migrants they like and don't like Tongue

If you have a conservative membership card & appear regularly on Gbbebees or talk tv you are OK.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 21-07-2023 08:40

I wonder how Rishi is feeling after winning Uxbridge against the odds and knowing that there's one person more unpopular than Sunak himslf in plolitics in London : - Sadiq Khan.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 21-07-2023 17:46

yet Khan is still favorite to win a third term as mayor Tongue Tongue

the tory candidate looks like Kirstys warks demented nazi sister Tongue Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 21-07-2023 18:43

^I am not from London. But, from an outsider looking in it appears that Khan will have huge levels of support in the inner London boroughs with decent support in the outer London boroughs to pull through.