The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 03-02-2016 01:19

Good points, I've no idea what the reason is to make Bruno want to box professionally again but like you wrote.There are some insane places where he could be cleared to fight.Its quite worrying.

You're right about Khan too,no point in getting excited because he'll more than likely think of a way out of it.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - richpk - 04-02-2016 14:33

Khan has become such a joke. Canelo see's him as a tune up fight for the Superfight at the end of the year

As for Bruno, many many people have offered him work in the boxing world in various capacities, he just isnt cut out for it. unfortunately, as lovable and nice as he is, the guy isnt the most intelligent man and dosent have the ability to hold down a job

he has done lots of paid work over the years, not sure its driven by money totally because he wouldnt actually make a lot to be honest. i honestly believe he thinks he can do something like win a world title, delusional and worrying

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 28-02-2016 12:16

The Frampton v Quigg fight took a while to get going last night but the final four rounds were interesting.
For me Quigg played a waiting game too long and gave his gifted opponent too much of an advantage.
By the time Quigg got going it was too little too late.
Frampton's movement and variety proved too much.
Right man won but goodness knows what the one judge who gave it 115-113 to Quigg was watching.
The other two judges had it about right.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 02-03-2016 20:17

Quigg ended up with a broken jaw.Way to open against someone with Frampton's ability.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 26-03-2016 23:59

Eubank Jr stopped Nick Blackwell in a brutal fight,Blackwell has left the ring on a stretcher.I think it was just a precaution though.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 27-03-2016 00:41

(26-03-2016 23:59 )rpj316 Wrote:  Eubank Jr stopped Nick Blackwell in a brutal fight,Blackwell has left the ring on a stretcher.I think it was just a precaution though.

He has now been taken to hospital, I don't know what happened in the commercial break, before hand he was chatting to his corner and Eubank and his father, afterwards he was on a stretcher receiving oxygen. I hope he is ok

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 27-03-2016 01:07

Me too,he took a vicious beating.I don't understand why he was allowed to continue.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 27-03-2016 01:09

Kell Brook also defended his IBF welterweight title with a second round stoppage over Kevin Bizier.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2016 06:43

(27-03-2016 01:07 )rpj316 Wrote:  Me too,he took a vicious beating.I don't understand why he was allowed to continue.

brings back memories f Eubank senior against Michael Watson.

I hope he is okay too, though it should have stopped sooner

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 27-03-2016 11:09

He is in an induced coma with bleeding on the brain. when i heard that reminded me of the Eubank and watson fight. cant believe its nearly 25 years since that fight