The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - SOCATOA - 11-07-2012 22:00

Methinks Amanda may have talked Dionne into doing that show. Few glass of wine etc and maybee Dionne thought it would be OK. Certainly by her body language i think she was just glad to get it over with. I will be very surprised if Dionne ventures into H/C stuff again. Didnt think i would say this, but i didnt think H/C suited Dionne. She can do great shows without even showing her puppy's. As Ani James said, its better to keep something in reserve.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Scotsman - 11-07-2012 22:25

Is there a way for paying members to download the content?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - stallion - 11-07-2012 23:01

(11-07-2012 21:24 )arthurdaley Wrote:  i paid for this couldnt sign in until midnight, i try my log in and now my membership has expired am i expected to pay again?

i paid the one off £5 for the night & was lucky enough that i logged in ok so saw most of the show.

I did get an email today saying due to the problems with log in on the night the video is now available to all who paid.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - karma77 - 11-07-2012 23:31

How much of the content was foot fetish ? Was there a dionne footjob ?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 11-07-2012 23:37

Remember This Show Will Be Playing On The Site Till 8pm (bst) Tomorrow - Then It Will Be Locked Away In The Safe Till Further Notice.

20 Hours To Go And Counting www.shebang.tv

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Fernandez Esperenda - 12-07-2012 00:43

(11-07-2012 18:39 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Camilla would do it for meTongue

nice to know somebody else has seen the light!! Come on shebang lets see camilla on a show! U know it makes sense

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - george lusk - 12-07-2012 00:56

I don't understand why some people are complaining. I've just watched the video and it was truly awesome.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Drowner - 12-07-2012 01:37

(11-07-2012 23:37 )shebang.tv Wrote:  Remember This Show Will Be Playing On The Site Till 8pm (bst) Tomorrow - Then It Will Be Locked Away In The Safe Till Further Notice.

20 Hours To Go And Counting www.shebang.tv

So it won't be put in the members area with all the previous live shows then?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - diggertroc - 12-07-2012 05:37

i signed up and it wont let me login?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - 4evadionne - 12-07-2012 07:48

well after seeing most of show, i didnt think dionnes performance was too bad at all considering how nervous she undoubtedly was. well done dionne, seeing your uber fit body in all its naked glory was a sight to behold,Tongue.hope it hasnt put you off considering doing more shows in the near future babe.Big Grin