The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Stillroom Rock - 06-04-2014 04:28

No doubt Tashie is losing a lot of sleep over these comments

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 06-04-2014 15:58

(05-04-2014 13:12 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Tashie's back on again this afternoon, and as ever, is wearing the same outfit she always seems to don. Not to mention the 37 bras. I don't like to say this but she is so grimly predictable. It's like Elite have just stuck a DVD of her in. We'd be none the wiser, to be honest.

Not being funny but if you played a dvd of any single girl on any of the channels on the tv you wouldn't be able to tell what day it is...

The girl gets on a bed, shakes their ass, teases a little and speaks on a phone, how people like you can look into it any more than that amuses me... just watch it for what it is, a woman on a bed taking calls talking dirty on a phone.....

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Robot Devil - 06-04-2014 16:14

(06-04-2014 15:58 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Not being funny but if you played a dvd of any single girl on any of the channels on the tv you wouldn't be able to tell what day it is...

The girl gets on a bed, shakes their ass, teases a little and speaks on a phone, how people like you can look into it any more than that amuses me... just watch it for what it is, a woman on a bed taking calls talking dirty on a phone.....

You're obviously easily pleased then. As for 'looking into it more than it is', where have I done that exactly ? She wears the same clothes, therefore always looks the same. It's boring & predictable. What's there not to understand ? Where's the harm in mixing up her outfits- simply all I'm getting at.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 06-04-2014 18:45

(06-04-2014 04:28 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  No doubt Tashie is losing a lot of sleep over these comments
Maybe not,but she is devaluing the nightshow in to nothing more than an extended 2010 dayshow as well as using up nearly twenty hours of nightshow so far,also notice that she appeared yesterday and did not do the so called tease hour and having looked at this weeks schedule isnt down to do one,which suggests that like Danielle and Gemma before her S66 have come to realise that she belongs on days,i would even suggest increasing the amount of dayshifts she does to enable a babe like Tara T who is wasted on days onto nights,even if it was only between 9.30pm and 1am would make far better use of the time and put more effort than Tashie has been so far

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 06-04-2014 21:19

(06-04-2014 18:45 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 04:28 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  No doubt Tashie is losing a lot of sleep over these comments
Maybe not,but she is devaluing the nightshow in to nothing more than an extended 2010 dayshow as well as using up nearly twenty hours of nightshow so far,also notice that she appeared yesterday and did not do the so called tease hour and having looked at this weeks schedule isnt down to do one,which suggests that like Danielle and Gemma before her S66 have come to realise that she belongs on days,i would even suggest increasing the amount of dayshifts she does to enable a babe like Tara T who is wasted on days onto nights,even if it was only between 9.30pm and 1am would make far better use of the time and put more effort than Tashie has been so far

hang on jimmy how do you know that tashie not being down to do a nightshow or tease hour next week and didn't do one yesterday is because s66 bosses have come to realise she should be on just days. do you have proof of this and if so can you post it please. could be one of several reasons why tashie isn't scheduled next week to do a tease hour or nightshow and didn't do one yesterday

for me the fact that tashie has done quite a few tease hours and 2 night shows for me indicates s66 are happy with tashie's tease shows and nightshows as she is bringing in the calls for them. also I don't think she has devalued the nightshows at all. yes she has done about 20 hours of nightshows and tease hours but s66 do around 900 hours of nightshow output a month so tashie barely makes a dent in that.

you don't like tashie but clearly lots of people do, especially those most important to s66, the callers) and as long as that is the case tashie will keep on doing nights and tease hours. also if you don't like tashie then don't watch her instead of watching her and constantly having a go at her saying the same things over and over again

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 06-04-2014 23:27

thank god rammy or fernandez aren't the head of ofcom

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 06-04-2014 23:38

(06-04-2014 23:27 )Joey 27 Wrote:  thank god rammy or fernandez aren't the head of ofcom

I thought that job had been reserved for cwpussylover laughTongue.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Stevie - 07-04-2014 07:45

(06-04-2014 21:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ...saying the same things over and over again...

Perhaps you should go back and read some of your own posts Wink

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-04-2014 13:48

Liking what tashie has on today, a low cut metallic purple dress with a spectacular cleavage showing

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - harri - 08-04-2014 14:01

probably has a tassels underneath just to make it 110% safe