The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Kingsmind - 10-03-2021 19:45

(10-03-2021 17:44 )The Goatman Wrote:  Aew is tna just with a bigger budget and less talented wrestlers... kurt angle will sign next, they are even signing people in the same order only 15 years later lol

Question is tho will they leave in the same order. Bounce

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Doddle - 10-03-2021 22:32

(10-03-2021 17:44 )The Goatman Wrote:  Aew is tna just with a bigger budget and less talented wrestlers... kurt angle will sign next, they are even signing people in the same order only 15 years later lol
Maybe this is why AEW and Impact are working closer together, so they can redo "classic" stuff.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 10-03-2021 22:53

I really can't believe with all the old guys there like tully, jake, sting, Jr, etc... nobody has said anything about the crap they are producing i mean with jr you can pretty much tell from his lack of effort what he thinks of it lol

If tony khan wants a successful wrestling company he needs to let someone else book/write the shows as ive said multiple times he is clearly playing gm mode, has anybody else noticed the decline in the quality of the shows since dynamite started to now ?

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 11-03-2021 12:48

^^ I wouldn't say dynamite has changed a lot it's always been up.and down one week great the next not so.much but it usually has 2-3 matches a show that make it worth watching , it's far better show that raw at the moment which has totally lost its way , we got over 2 months now to the next ppv so hopefully see some interesting new stories as the first two months of this year have all been about finishing off stuff from last year,
I do think Tony needs to get a booker thought as he's to close to some of the guys, the bucks should not be champs they have had a terrible run with the belts but Tony is there best mate so he don't see it,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 11-03-2021 13:52

Spoiler alert for dynamite!

They actually went with kingston having a panic attack at the ppv lol

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Kingsmind - 11-03-2021 19:39

Thing is Tony Khan has no experience in running a wrestling company as his dad is the owner of Fulham Football Club so he is some what involved in it to , really you need professional people running things.

But give him credit i suppose he got what he wanted out of it as he is a lifelong wrestling fan running his own company so that was his dream.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Doddle - 11-03-2021 22:30

Fulham aren't gonna stay up either. Maybe AEW should copy their ludicrous Impact team-up by getting Fulham to start feuding with Dagenham and Redbridge or something.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 11-03-2021 23:22

As predicted they went back down to 750k viewers lost 180k in a week thats 20% and after a ppv... not a good number

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 12-03-2021 13:27

Just realised its a buck vs fenix tonight... let me guess this will go about 20 minutes and feature 10 super kicks, 12 dives, 3 canadian destroyers a spanish fly and more kick outs than you can shake a stick at...

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 13-03-2021 10:01

^^
I was wrong... it only had 3 superkicks, 4 dives, 2 canadian destroyers and no spanish flys,
It was actually one of fenix's smoothest performances.

Poor eddie....

Why is snoop dog in codys entrance video ?
He beat some jobber then had microphone issues...

Video game match coming soon... oh yippee

Sting is still the man but not sure why archer came out, hope thats not a future match but he seems to be heel again.

I see nothing in ethan page or lee johnson
Also aew doesnt see to care about people having the same last name, Speaking of page adam was on a lawn mower for some reason.

Poor eddie.... christian vs omega okay i guess.

The womens match was a joke seriously wtf 4 of these need to be gone and so does vickie....xcaliber was embarassing on commemtary, Thunder rosa deserves better.

Darby and scorpio was okay.

The last segment was decent otherthan shawn spears being part of the new group