The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - The Goatman - 22-06-2020 23:08

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10880239/faces-of-the-jihadis-freed-to-roam-uk-streets-after-early-release/amp/

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 23-06-2020 13:28

A terror offence is a specific kind of murder, because it is committed with the intend of advancing a political or social view. The assailant is trying to bend society or the government policy/outlook to their desire through fear. Lee Rigby was killed because of perpetrators objection to Western foreign policy in Islamic nations, Anders Breivik killed 77 in an attempt to fight the Islamisation of Europe.

If on the other hand you commit a murder out of revenge then that is not deemed an act of terror because the motive was not meant to have a wider impact on society. Motive is key.

In regards to the article in The Sun, your original comment stated that terrorists were being released to kill again, terrorists that had committed murder were being released after a few yrs to murder again. Most of the individuals in this article were convicted of non-violent offences, many released under licence, some with electronic tags, some with 24 hr surveillance. Some of whom re-offended non-violently, most have not re-offended at all.

In the case of Sudesh Amman he was released early on a 3 year sentence which would not been given for a violent offence. Only the case of Usman Khan would back up your original claim, though he did not actually kill anyone in the first place he was certainly planning to, I am sure that there are lessons that must be learned from his case.

The Sun article also contains a quote from an expert who talks about the dangers of prison & how they are a hot bed of radicalisation. In fact the American Army prisons set up in Iraq are known by extremists as Jihadi University. This is something that is not limited to radicalisation, I remember an interview on the BBC, the subject was about repeat offences, with a man that had gone to prison for a non violent offence, not knowing anything about drugs but on release he knew how to make Heroin & where he could source all the necessary ingredients.

It reminds me of the joke Tim Robbins makes to Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption, "You know, the funny thing is, on the outside I was an honest man, straight as an arrow, I had to come to prison to be a crook."

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 23-06-2020 14:03

(22-06-2020 22:35 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Hang them, problem solved.

Death and martyrdom. Exactly what the recruiters want.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 25-06-2020 20:03

I see Keir Starmer has sacked Long Bailey over a anti Semitic comment,
Wh leaves me thinking....
Why the F**K can't Johnson grow some bloody balls and sack Cummings?????

RE: General News Thread - skully - 25-06-2020 20:19

Two very different things.

Starmer is trying to make his party viable again by taking steps Corbyn didn't, good luck to him, it'll be tough job.
Boris wouldn't have Brexit or be PM without Cummings, so won't/can't sack him. He's beholden to the bald one.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 25-06-2020 20:30

And before you know it, the bald one will stage a coup....

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 25-06-2020 20:47

I'd like to know what Starmer was smoking when he gave Wrong-Daily a job in the Shadow Cabinet. Having Corbyn's warm-up act on board was always going to end in tears.

RE: General News Thread - sandals1963 - 25-06-2020 21:21

(25-06-2020 20:03 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I see Keir Starmer has sacked Long Bailey over a anti Semitic comment,
Wh leaves me thinking....
Why the F**K can't Johnson grow some bloody balls and sack Cummings?????

I love it so many people really hate Cummings and are sooo powerless to do anything about it.....hope he carries on for ages laugh

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 25-06-2020 21:43

(25-06-2020 20:47 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  I'd like to know what Starmer was smoking when he gave Wrong-Daily a job in the Shadow Cabinet. Having Corbyn's warm-up act on board was always going to end in tears.

Clearly Corbyn didn't offer him whatever it was HE was smoking at the time either....

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 26-06-2020 07:10

(25-06-2020 21:21 )sandals1963 Wrote:  I love it so many people really hate Cummings and are sooo powerless to do anything about it.....hope he carries on for ages laugh

I'm sure you do. We all know what happens to a puppet when the master has to let go the strings...