The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Encrypted - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation Xtra (/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+--- Thread: Babestation Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=83923)

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 13-04-2022 00:06

Beth delivered a trademark hot performance again tonight. Zoe Grey and Alice were the supporting cast.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - Preeti Fan - 14-04-2022 03:00

Preeti tonight. It's been a month since she was last on. Poppy was on too, another girl I like and a rare appearance by her these days.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - woolleysheep - 15-04-2022 01:25

Piggy Mouth all 3 sections tonight. Thursday obviously counts as a weekend this week, with it being Easter. I'm surprised these shows don't get promoted more, as I never know who's going to be on these days.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - eskimo quinn - 18-04-2022 16:52

The rest of the Easter weekend was girl-girl. Pixie Peach and Ruby Fall on Friday, Roxee Couture and Harleyy Heart on Saturday and Eva Ray and Lola Rae on Sunday. I agree about promotions, they haven't been doing much recently.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 19-04-2022 00:11

It was Beth again tonight with another trademark hot performance. Amber Paige and Bella were the supporting cast.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - barracuda - 20-04-2022 01:12

And tonight it was another appearance by Beth! The channel is maybe overreliant on her I think, although tonight Zoe Grey put in a very Beth-like performance and Brooks went full nude too. One of the better nights.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - Preeti Fan - 21-04-2022 00:09

Preeti tonight. It looked like her tip goal was going to fail, which doesn't normally happen with her, but she ended up going nude for 3 minutes. The other girls were Amber Phoenix and Bliss Di Micco.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - Preeti Fan - 22-04-2022 01:41

Priya's turn tonight and it was a good show too. She's outshining Preeti recently. The other girls were Amber Paige and Beth.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 23-04-2022 16:44

Well last night was what I call a seriously hot show. Beth and Zoe in 3 sessions of steamy action. Pretty impressive and nice that they finished in the shower. It's going to be hard for the channel to keep to this high standard.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - hcanni819 - 23-04-2022 22:55

(23-04-2022 16:44 )davy crockett Wrote:  Well last night was what I call a seriously hot show. Beth and Zoe in 3 sessions of steamy action. Pretty impressive and nice that they finished in the shower. It's going to be hard for the channel to keep to this high standard.

Well thats a very bad night for me to have missed!!!