The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 13-03-2022 11:16

Do you guys have a preferred webcam brand you use when on c2c?

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 13-03-2022 11:29

Things ongoing / issues for me

As Loves Babes says I have also added credit a couple of times but it will not add to my wallet (though clears through bank) it came through after a couple of hours and has only happened a couple of times but very frustrating, one of girls told me she was very unhappy in the week about it as a guy was right in the middle of a long cam2cam but then couldn't add credit, producers in studio were unable to fix or understand, the guy went away i'm sure very frustrated ! ..and she lost £££ as he couldn't log on again...I placed call on it in the past and was told it was an known anomaly which they couldn't understand at present.

Tip goals are an issue for the girls if they change back and forth from freeview to premium rate during their shift to keep everyone happy, as the system completely resets and they lose the money in the pot ...when I say lose.. the tip goal on screen loses the amount the previous money will have gone to their account, personally i've contributed to tip goals but have never seen one acted out as when counter goes 0 guys are less interested (to be fair girls have lowered the initial tip goal amount to allow for the change) Studio agree this is not right / ideal and have flagged it

I like the new cam2cam feature especially the dual audio option, do find it a tad unstable at times though, if I move my lap top during the session I often find the girl then loses my image, so have to log out and log in again and again...(maybe its just my connections) I do though have a service call in to as to why my laptop does not default to my Logitech (even though it is set up that way on pc and does with every other site they acknowledged this is another anomaly) ...this is off putting to be honest.

Also on cam2cam the images are too small the girls have said they can't change the image size their end again reported and apparently being looked at.

I have suggested numerous times they need a notification option email / text etc, so we know when a fav babe is on line

On positive though ..I enjoy the girls mobile on demand option which works well and the girls I've seen use it well..and are intrigued by the forthcoming video / picture upgrades and this personal communication option I believe there introducing..obviously be a cost but intriguing neveraless ...even seen a few more girls on TV now and managed a few hot TV daytime chats !

RE: S66 new website launch - mysterion - 13-03-2022 11:40

(12-03-2022 23:21 )southlondonphil Wrote:  However I've got credits in my account, so I should never have been shown that message in the first place.

Do you always get that message, despite having credits in your account?

RE: S66 new website launch - Rake - 13-03-2022 11:55

(13-03-2022 11:16 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Do you guys have a preferred webcam brand you use when on c2c?

I use a Logitech Brio 4K for webcam.

Never done a Babeshow C2C with it yet though.

She would see you in all your glory…

RE: S66 new website launch - southlondonphil - 13-03-2022 21:02

(13-03-2022 11:40 )mysterion Wrote:  
(12-03-2022 23:21 )southlondonphil Wrote:  However I've got credits in my account, so I should never have been shown that message in the first place.

Do you always get that message, despite having credits in your account?

No, just last night.

To borrow a phrase from a few posts ago, perhaps that message was an old bug resurfacing. I tried to login just now, to see what happened tonight, but at the moment it's not letting me login at at all.

RE: S66 new website launch - derekdas - 14-03-2022 01:41

southlondonphil

Quote:To borrow a phrase from a few posts ago, perhaps that message was an old bug resurfacing. I tried to login just now, to see what happened tonight, but at the moment it's not letting me login at at all.

The same for me. But I do believe they are just closing up the loop holes, to stop non members freeloading.

RE: S66 new website launch - 19dansmith - 14-03-2022 16:46

Went on the site again after a long break Bought 100 credits to access the site but got this message. 'Your access to the site is currently limited. To maintain full access, you need to have topped-up or spent over 100 credits in the last 30 days.'

Spent a while wondering why I couldn't access the streams then of course I figured it out 100 credits isn't 'OVER' 100 credits haha. So you have to top up 200 to access the streams without a membership not 100. :/

RE: S66 new website launch - southlondonphil - 15-03-2022 01:29

(13-03-2022 21:02 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(13-03-2022 11:40 )mysterion Wrote:  Do you always get that message, despite having credits in your account?

No, just last night.

And again tonight.

That was when I managed to get in, as I couldn't login earlier.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 15-03-2022 06:08

that list of old bugs resurfacing must be getting worringly long.. If Putin's starting to interfere wirh St66 i'll send a st66 death squad after him!!Tongue Tongue

logged in 5 minutes ago and the 'sorry no one available' messge popped up for me. While I am now used to the new site layout,I do think it is possible that some gliitches are possible when adding or fixing features and tbh St66 tech guys need to be on top of our bug reports

What is nice to see that thne girls are also only to happy to help as well. Both Stormi and Kartel werre quick to report my problems that I encountered so they get my praise for helping out and several other girls have done the same as well. I do recall Stormi had to refresh towards the end of her show and it end up being being just me and her on the stream. I do get the feeling that there are probably gar more glitches on the girls' end especially when it comes to option number that has to be a bug rrecurring almost on a daily basis, and i s probably one bug st66 have never really brought under control.

The only thing that still bugs me is the schedule menu. I still find it often too complicated & cluttered to navigate ar whether it would be far easier to bavigate as a drop down option for the girl and week would make it look less cluttered and easier to navigate, just a thought.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 17-03-2022 00:50

I encountetd a genuine glitch tonight - was watching Kartel then got insta messages from a mate saying he coildn't lo gin ant thrn it happened to me both of us got timeout messages and stuff. Now if it was a genuine glitch of some kind, or a hack attempt by thr pesky russkies remains to be seen