The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Incompetent Liz Truss - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Incompetent Liz Truss (/showthread.php?tid=86348)

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - SecretAgent - 19-10-2022 23:05

The document Suella sent seemingly contained market sensitive information about immigration for key workers which would support the growth objectives. The details in it would be used by the OBR to assess government budget projections due on 31st October. She supposedly sent it to a Conservative MP who is not in the Government AND mistakenly to someone else. The “someone else” is said to have reported it.

She also did this on her private email.

Sacking her was justified.

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 19-10-2022 23:20

larry the cat news
https://twitter.com/i/status/1580272099410804736
Now we know who does has the real balls in Downing Street

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - southsidestu - 20-10-2022 00:31

Search United Kingdom 2022 Government crisis on Wikipedia & you actually get a disambiguation page

[Image: Lb5mddJB_o.jpg]

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Tractor boy - 20-10-2022 00:54

Suella Braverman is the worst of Priti Patal and mad Nad rolled into one.

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 20-10-2022 01:06

^ Have to say that Mad Nad seems a complete angel compared to Cruella Big Grin

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 20-10-2022 05:59

Looks like today is gonna be the day Tongue Tongue

last nights clusterfuck

and apparently they are going ahead with punnishing people who didnt vote last night Tongue Tongue

could see 2 former prime ministers lose the whip

must admit its Karma for Boris i mean the way he took out all the old cabinet because of brexit Tongue Tongue

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 20-10-2022 06:19

In 5he words of Sir John Major... "time to put up or dhut up"

If it does happen today I can only see them turning to Sunak or Mordaunt and feel Mordaunt may be better accepted by the public and they have to realise there's now no way they can get legislation through HOC, unless they go to the country to get the mandate for it. I don't recall us ever having more than two budgets in a single year. Were they to install Sunak - would it be possible he would try to be both PM & Chancellor?
Would love to see JRM kicked out of his seat in an election

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 20-10-2022 08:35

(20-10-2022 05:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Looks like today is gonna be the day Tongue Tongue

last nights clusterfuck

and apparently they are going ahead with punnishing people who didnt vote last night Tongue Tongue

could see 2 former prime ministers lose the whip

must admit its Karma for Boris i mean the way he took out all the old cabinet because of brexit Tongue Tongue

Conservative party split possible?

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - 4waydiablo - 20-10-2022 11:08

(20-10-2022 06:19 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I don't recall us ever having more than two budgets in a single year.

There were 3 budgets in 1974 (all delivered by Denis Healey).

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Charlemagne - 20-10-2022 11:51

The fracking vote was an absolute car crash. Badly organised, and it was a vote which wasn't needed.
There's not going to be one area of the country which is going to allow it.

How many times can she shoot herself in the foot. Do it twice and you fall over, so she may be about to fall.